18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker/Characters
This article needs images! If you have any images of the things detailed in this page, pleaseto this page.
The game gives you a choice of five characters:
- Asphalt Cowboy — He has the best all-around truck, and is perfect for beginners.
- Long Horn — His truck is the slowest of the group, but it's also the toughest, most durable vehicle.
- Stream Line — His truck is the weakest in the group, as it is prone to heavy damage.
- Highway Cat — She has the fastest truck, but also has poor acceleration.
 Hidden character
In addition, there is a hidden fifth trucker, Nippon Maru (Nihon Maru in the arcade version), a Japanese trucker who drives a dekotora. Normally available in the arcade version, he can be unlocked in the console versions by completing the arcade mode in any difficulty with all four regular truckers.
- Nippon Maru — He has a balanced truck but has less traction and slides on turns, as well as having different trailers in arcade mode.