AI War: Fleet Command/AI
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
 Easy AIs
- Entrenched Homeworlder
- This AI has stronger defenses than normal. In addition, it holds captive human settlements that need to be rescued. If captured, you get +45 metal and +45 crystal, but the AI makes stronger attacks. AI progress advances significantly if the settlements are destroyed or scrapped.
- Fortress Baron
- The AI has stronger defenses than normal, and has a heavily defended homeworld. It has access to the Superfortress.
- Mine Enthusiast
- The AI uses a larger quantity of mines than normal.
- Sledge Hammer
- The AI sends more waves than normal.
- The Tank
- The AI has reduced defenses, but sends larger than normal waves. it also starts with armored units.
- Train Master
- The AI has twice as many Astro Trains.
- The AI never attacks, but its planets are heavily defended.
 Moderate AIs
- The AI targets the strongest player.
- Backdoor Hacker
- The AI starts with an Exo-Galaxy wormhold near each player's home command center.
- The AI targets the weakest player.
- Counter Spy
- The AI has strong defense, and a Counter Spy defense that insta-kills cloaked ships.
- Feeding Parasite
- The AI specializes in parasite units, and frequently uses them in raids.
- Mad Bomber
- The AI has access to Bomber starships, and uses bombers in its attack waves.
- Stealth Master
- The AI has access to all cloaked ships, and uses them in its attack waves.
- Teleporter Turtle
- The AI never attacks, and places its focus on heavy defenses. It also specializes in teleporting ships.
- Vicious Raider
- The AI has access to raider units, and uses them in its attack waves.
 Hard AIs
- The AI's planets contain an attrition emitter, which slowly damages hostile ships within the system.
- Scorched Earth
- If the AI loses control of the planet, it will destroy all resources there.
- Shadow Master
- The AI has access to all cloaked ships. In addition, each of its planets has a Planetary Cloaker, allowing its units to remain cloaked even when firing or near hostile sensors.
- Special Forces Captain
- The AI has its regular guard posts replaces with special forces guard posts.
 Tech AIs
- Technologist Homeworlder
- Same as Entrenched Homeworlder, except it uses more advanced ships.
- Technologist Parasite
- Same as Feeding Parasite, except it uses more advanced ships.
- Technologist Raider
- Same as Vicious Raider, except it uses more advanced ships.
- Technologist Sledge
- Same as Sledge Hammer, except it uses more advanced ships.
- Technologist Turtle
- Same as Turtle, except it uses more advanced ships.
- The Core
- Doesn't have as many ships, but they are all Mark V ships.