A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia/How to play
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- : Push or to make the boy move.
- : Toss jellybean to feed Blobert.
- : Whistle. Use this to call Blobert.
- : Go through jelly beans.
This is you. You play as him to defeat the emperor.
Your companion. Use him as useful objects such as ladder, bridge, umbrella, etc.
- Licorice (Apple in the Japanese version): Ladder.
- Strawberry (Nashi/Pear in the Japanese version): Bridge.
- Coconut: Bowling ball.
- Cola: Bubble for safe underwater exploration.
- Cinnamon (Curry in the Japanese version): Blowtorch for burning spider web.
- Punch (Doughnut in the Japanese version): Creates a portable hole.
- Apple (Diary in the Japanese version): Jack for lifting up objects.
- Vanilla (Mushroom in the Japanese version): Umbrella for protecting yourself from falling objects.
- Tangerine (Pudding in the Japanese version): Trampoline.
- Root Beer (Champagne in the Japanese version): Rocket.
- Honey: Hummingbird.
- Lime: Key.
- Orange: Bullet to destroy enemies.
- Ketchup (Coffee in the Japanese version): When you feed this to Blobert, it won't do anything. However, when Blobert is screens away, and when you toss this, he'll come back to you. In some areas, when Blobert tricks you to feed him this jellybean, he'll turn into a brick wall.