Part 1
- There are two waves of eyes that approach. One row on top, and the second on the bottom. When the second row is approaching, a Speed powerup will appear at the top.
- This is followed by a wave of teeth-like creatures, with a 3-way spread approaching in the middle.
- When the next row of eyes approach, you can get an orb powerup from the top. The next orb powerup approaches along the ground, and the third near the top.
The boss is a four-legged skeleton. It each time it lands, it will launch a yellow aimed bullet, and three blue shots aimed upwards. The safest location is at the top-left corner, where you can avoid any attacks. In addition, you can also hit the boss from here with the spread gun.
 Part 2
- After breaking through the first wall, remain close to the ground. This gives you better access to the speed powerup if you wish to collect it.
- Teeth will protrude from the top and bottom. They are easily avoided.
- When you reach the tongue, remain close to it to avoid the drops from the ceiling. This also puts you in position to collect a missile powerup. There is also a protection powerup as well.
- The next portion has obstacles that retract into the walls. They move more quickly than the teeth, but are still easily avoided.
When you reach the boss, it will use three attacks. The first are two shots from the eyes, sent horizontally (but usually at their extreme movement range), the second is a three-way shot from the mouth, and the third is a destructible cell that approaches. The weak point is one of the two eyes. The safest location on the same level as the eye socket, at a moderate distance. You can hold position here, while you make constant attacks on the eye.