This chapter discusses the solutions to level 3.
This one isn't too tough. You'll need to aim your shots at the Alma.
- Get 3 of the 4 hearts and shoot the Skull twice before getting the 4th heart.
- Wait on I4 for Leeper to come up and touch you.
- Move the Snakey all the way left.
- Wait for Alma to come into range and shoot it so you can move it to the upper wall. Head over to the chest.
A Gol level where getting the right heart last can count.
- Work your way to getting the heart on G6.
- Take the long way around in the K-column and move the F9 EF to D8. Move the B8 one to C7. Move the B6 one to D5.
- Go get the hearts on A1 and E5.
- Take the D1 heart and again take the long way around in the K-column and head to the chest. You'll pass by some of the Gols, but they will miss you with their shots.
No enemies here. Just a bunch of EFs to move around.
- Move the E9 and G9 EFs up one. Move the F9 right one.
- Move the now E8 EF left one.
- Move the E7 EF up one. Move the D7 EF left one. Move the now E6 EF right one.
- Move the C5 and E5 EFs up one. Move the D5 EF right one. Move the now E4 EF all the way right.
- Move the G3 and I3 EFs up one. Move the H3 EF left one. Get the 4 hearts.
- Move the E3 EF all the way up and get the chest.
You'll need to reuse the Snakeys a few times in here.
- Get all 5 central hearts. Move the G7 EF to G10, the G5 EF to J5, the E5 EF to E2, and the E7 EF to B7.
- Quickly move the C8 Snakey all the way left and the D9 Snakey all the way down. Get the A11 heart and shoot both eggs again from a clear spot.
- Move the C3 Snakey to A3 and move the I9 Snakey to I11.
- When the 2 Snakeys from earlier return, move the D9 one all the way right and move the C8 one all the way up. Get the A1 and K11 hearts.
- Move the H3 Snakey all the way up and move the I4 one all the way right. Get the last heart and the chest.
This room isn't too tough. Just save the A5 heart for last.
- Go up across the big grass and get the F1 and A3 hearts.
- Move the B2 EF to K3 and trap the Alma below it. Get the K1 heart.
- Shoot the J6 Skull twice and get the heart above it.
- Maneuver the C5 EF up, over, and down to I11 to trap the Alma. Get the J11 heart.
- Get the A5 heart and the chest.
This one's a little trickier than the past rooms, but not too hard.
- Head down and move the B10 and J10 EFs up one. Get all 6 of the central hearts.
- Move the E2 Snakey up one. Move the D2 EF all the way left. Move the C5 EF to A8 and get the A5 heart.
- Move the H2 EF up one and move the I5 EF to K2.
- Move the G8 Snakey to K8 and get the last heart and the chest.
You'll need to move some EFs up and down a few times.
- Get the F11 heart. Move the E9 EF left two and the D10 Snakey down one. Get the E11 heart. Move the G9 EF right one and the H10 Snakey down one. Get the G11 heart.
- Move the C9 EF all the way up and under the chest. Move the E3 Snakey all the way left and the G3 Snakey all the way right. Move that same EF back down and over to A10. Do a similar process with the I9 EF and move it to K10.
- Move the J5 and J7 EFs left one and the J6 Snakey down one. Get the 3 hearts. Do a similar process on the other side and get the chest.
Just 4 Dons patrolling this room.
- Get the F11 heart.
- When clear, move the E8 EF to D6 and the G8 EF to H6.
- When clear, get the hearts on J10 and B10.
- Move the E10 EF to A10 and trap the left Don under it. Do a similar process to the right Don with the G10 EF.
- Move the E2 EF to C5 and get the 2 left hearts. Move the G2 EF to I5 and get the 2 right hearts.
- Maneuver the J2 EF to I7 and get the I8 heart. Maneuver the B2 EF to C7 and get the last heart and the chest.
A high risk but faster approach allows you to grab the hearts at C8 and I8 simply by moving the two nearby EFs to D7 and H7. The hearts can be taken through proper timing, but may slow you down more if you die.
This one's a little trickier with the necessary placement of some things.
- Move the D3 EF to F3 and push it up to trap Don on the door. You'll get the F4 heart.
- Move the C5 Skull to E1 and the I5 Skull to G1.
- Move the C2 EF to B10. Maneuver the F6 EF to A8 by taking the upper path. Get the top left hearts.
- Move the I2 EF to J10 and move the H3 EF to K8. Get the top right hearts.
- Get the 2 bottom hearts and the chest.
Lots of EFs to move distribute in here. Save the H2 heart for last.
- Move the D4 EF all the way left. Move the D3 EF all the way left. Move the D1 EF all the way right. Move the D2 EF to A2. Get the A1 heart.
- Move the I5 EF all the way down. Move the E7 EF all the way left. Get the A5 and C8 heart.
- Move the E6 EF to A10. Move the E9 EF to G11. Get the A11 heart.
- Move the E8 EF to J11. Move the G5 EF to K9. Get the K11 heart.
- Get the H2 heart and just go to I5 and walk left to the chest. The Gols will miss you.