Banjo-Kazooie/Rusty Bucket Bay
Rusty Bucket Bay is a dockyard containing a single large vessel. It was visible as you were proceeding to Mad Monster Mansion, but you you need to complete that world first.
Unlocking Rusty Bucket Bay is more difficult than the other worlds. First, you have to break the gate behind the entrance of Mad Monster Mansion, then you must transform into a pumpkin in Mad Monster Mansion, and exit the world. Then,you go behind the entrance of the level where you broke the gate and enter the house, transform back to banjo and break the coffin, then, activate the switch.
 Unlock Jiggy Pad
The unlock pad is found in the same room where you unlock Mad Monster Mansion. Just above the waterline is a wooden grate. Break it with a peck and follow the tunnel. Once you reach the beehive, turn left to find another grate. Break that grate and continue in for the Jiggy Pad.
 Jiggies and Jinjos
 Front Left warehouse
This Jiggy is located in the warehouse left of the start area. After placing two eggs into the toll booth, cross the bridge climb on the first warehouse. Use beak buster to smash the window open. The jiggy is in plain sight on a crate to your left. To exit, jump into the water and swim outside through the open door.
The crane is at the back, next to the toxic pit. When you press the up arrow, you have 16 seconds to collect the Jiggy. Climb the ladder to the right, run across the crane, and get onto the boat. Run under the lowering cage to claim the prize.
Climb to the top of the boat using the ladders on the smokestacks. The Jiggy is located on the front smokestack.
On the side of the ship, you may see the code "312-111". Enter this into the whistle switches on the front of the ship.
Snorkel is trapped under an anchor. To rescue snorkel and get his jiggy, swim up the chain into the ship, and press the anchor switch. A Jiggy will be dropped in the water when Snorkel leaves.
 Boss Boom Box
Climb onto the TNT box, and climb to the top of the crane. Reach the controls for the crane, and lower the crate. Enter the ship from the newly created hole to reach the Boss Boom Box.
Even though there are plenty of eggs, it is more efficient to use melee attacks, such as Rat-a-tap Rap. As the boss takes damage, it will split into two smaller boxes, until they become regular sized. A total of 15 boxes need to be destroyed.
Hit the Boss Boom Box with a blue egg before it collects the Jiggy, and it may forget to pick it up. This allows you to skip the battle.
 Captain's quarters
Break a porthole (it is hidden into the wall scheme of the ship; the porthole is on the far side away from the front of the ship and it sticks out a little) in the fore starboard, and enter. The jiggy is in the closet, and is reached by breaking the door open.
 Engine room
First, enter the stern starboard pipe, and press the switch on the ground. This will slow down some fans within the engine room.
Next, break a door located on one of the smokestacks and enter. Climb down, and go to the far end of the engine room. The Jiggy is located at the far back.
In the engine room, press both of the side fan switches. This cuts power to the engines for 65 seconds. You then must escape the engine room, climb up the ladder, run to the back of the ship and dive into the water and collect the Jiggy from behind the spinning propellers before time is up. It is the hardest Jiggy in the game, and may take numerous attempts.
- Blue: Go to the three blue big containers outside the ship. Go on to the middle one and go in through the roof. The jinjo is below the hole you came in behind some boxes.
- Purple: At the start, turn right and go over the building past the dynamite box and jump in the water. Swim down and through a hole in the wall.
- Red: Climb up the big stack of crates and jump on the TNT box. Climb the rope and climb down the ladder. Go right and fire eight eggs in the hole and follow the path until you get the jinjo.
- Yellow: Go to the area with the shark and jump into the corner and on to the buoy.
- Green: Jump to the far side on the toxic barrels.
 Points of interest
- 4 in the front left warehouse, after crossing across crates.
- 5 on bridge leading to the ship
- 5 on the top of the fence where the shark guards the yellow Jinjo.
- 3 in poison pit
- 3 near crane controls
- 2 next to horns
- 12 on bridges between the two center vents
- 6 on the stern
- 4 inside stern starboard pipe
- 5 in center port vent
- 5 in fore starbord vent
- 8 in the left blue crate
- 4 in right blue crate
- 4 right of the entrance
- 12 in engine room
- 3 at TNT crane controls
- 4 in anchor room
- 3 in the front cabin - break a porthole in the fore starboard.
- 4 in middle cabin - break a porthole on the starboard.
- 4 in control room - break a porthole on the fore port.
 Mumbo tokens
- 1 in poison pit
- 1 on steam vent
- 1 on deck overlooking stern
- 1 in stern lifeboat
- 1 in center port vent
- 1 in fore starbord vent, in the red-hot oven
- 1 at the bow of the ship
- 1 in the left blue crate
- 1 in center blue crate
- 3 in engine room
- 1 in the control room
 Gruntilda pad
From the TNT crate held by the crane, climb to the top. Jump from the crane directly to the Gruntilda pad.
 Empty honeycombs
- In the smoke stack, perform a flap-flip into the hexagon-shaped area just above the doorway to the engine room.
- In the left-most warehouse (near the yellow jinjo and shark), swim into the cracked hole at the bottom. At the far end of this warehouse is a floor-button that reveals the empty honeycomb. Use the flightpad to reach the honeycomb.
 Stop'n'Swop Red Egg
To get this egg, you must first enter the following code into the sandcastle floor in Treasure Trove Cove. "CHEAT THIS SECRET YOULL BE GRABBIN IN THE CAPTAINS CABIN" If you have defeated Grunty in Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, this code isn't necessary.
- This egg can be found on the bed in the captains cabin of the ship.