Brain Age Check Selection Menu
When on Daily Training mode, hold down Select and touch Brain Age Check. This will access you into the Brain Age Selection Menu. This'll allow you to pick the three tests you'll be tested on to calculate your brain age.
- The tests you can choose from
- Word Memory
- Stroop Test
- Speed Counting
- Connect Maze
- Number Cruncher
- Calculations x20
 Training Results Screen
On the screen that tells you what speed you did a test (or a sudoku) in, e.g. "walking speed", "flying speed", etc. you can touch the object that moves on the touch-screen (the plane or the man, etc.) and it will make sounds.
- Rocket Speed — Touch the rocket and it will make weird spacey noises.
- Flying Speed — Touch the plane and it will make flying noises.
- Train Speed — Touch the train to make it sound its horn.
- Driving Speed — Touch the car and it will honk its horn.
- Cycling Speed — Touch the cyclist to make him ring his bicycle bell.
- Walking Speed — Touch to the walking man to make him whistle the first bar of the Super Mario Bros. theme tune!
 Dr. Kawashima Actions
On the main menu screen, say "Glasses, Glasses" and Dr. Kawashima will lift his glasses onto his forehead. Say "Dr. Kawashima" and he'll laugh.
Press "Select" and tap Brain Age test and you choose the test