This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
- For games involving fighting one-on-one or in pairs, see Category:Fighting.
Beat 'em ups are games in which players control a single character and advance through a setting (traditionally linear, from point A to B) while fighting many enemies in melee combat.
Pages in category "Beat 'em up"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
- The Death and Return of Superman
- Divine Souls
- Double Dragon
- Double Dragon (NES)
- Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone
- Double Dragon Advance
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge
- Downtown Special: Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki da yo Zenin Shūgō!
- Dungeon Magic
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection
- Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom
- Dynamite Düx
- Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (arcade)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (arcade)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (GBA)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Todd McFarlane's Spawn: The Video Game
- Toxic Crusaders