Chibi Doors are scattered throughout the house. In order to open them, just insert Chibi's plug into the outlet next to the doors and turn the control stick to the right (opening the Chibi Door costs 10 energy). The doors contain 3-5 coins worth 50-100 each. Once you have taken all the money inside a door, the eyes will close. You cannot get money from a door more than once.
Some Chibi Doors are hidden and require extra effort to reveal. You can track their location if you use the Chibi Radar nearby. Furthermore, if a shot from the Chibi Blaster hits a hidden door, you will notice their outlines briefly. To completely reveal a hidden door and gain the ability to open it, give it a direct hit with a charged Chibi Blaster shot.
Collect all the money from all the doors, and you will receive the Chibi Door Sticker. The eyes on the doors will then re-open and you can collect money from them again. If you clear all the doors again, you will gain 1000 Moolah.
- Just by the door to the foyer there will be a small shelf; pull out the drawers to make steps, climb up and insert your plug into the door and push right on the controller to open it up.
- To the right of the glass doors by the bin, pull out the drawers to make steps, follow the shelf to the end and copter over to the shelf with the door.
- Between the glass doors to the backyard and the door to the kitchen there should be a cabinet. By the outlet there will be a cord going up the side. Climb it, then turn around and use your chibi-copter to get to the platforms on the lamp. Keep going up these platforms until you come to a cord. Climb up the cord and then fly from the lampshade to the top of the cabinet to get to the door.
- Hidden door. Get on top of the sofa the normal way (climb the books onto the chair then fly to the table and then onto the sofa) and get to the side closest to the bin. The door is concealed against the back of the seat.
- You need the living room ladder for this. Just by the chibi-house there is a shelf, and on top of the lowest shelf there is a chibi-door. Position the ladder and fly do to it.
- Once again you need the ladder. The chibi-door is on top of the cabinet just right of the TV (facing the front of the TV). Use the ladder to get to it.
- This one it right by the TV. Use the ladder to get on top of the TV or cabinet next to it and fly over to the stand with the phone. The chibi-door will be around the other side.
- You'll need both the ladder and the bridge for this one. Put the ladder up against the cabinet next to the TV and raise it as high as it can go to get on the top platform. Push the bridge as close to the edge and side of the wall as you can, and point it in the direction of the frog ring. Get on the bridge and then copter over to the cork board. Use the bones as a ladder and then copter over to the shelf and the chibi-door will be right there.
- You'll need both the ladder and the bridge for this one. Put the ladder up against the cabinet next to the TV and raise it as high as it can go to get on the top platform. Push the bridge as close to the edge and side of the wall as you can, and point it in the direction of the frog ring. Get on the bridge and then copter over to the cork board, then use the bones as a ladder and then copter over to the shelf. Now climb the rope to the top skirting board and run all the way around the room to the large cabinet with the clock in it. Now go the left side and find the shelf with the chibi-door on it below, and copter down to it.
- Directly across from the Living Room Door, this ground-level door is hard to miss.
- Climb up the drawers of the hutch located between the Living Room door and the Foyer door. Climb the string of beads and then climb on top of the blue box to reach the toaster. Fly to the left side and climb up. On the top of the shelves is the door.
- You need the Kitchen Bridge. Extend the bridge toward the wall with the Living Room door and push the Utilibot towards the backyard until the bridge reaches to a shelf to the left of the Living Room door.
- You need the Kitchen Ladder. Extend it to reach the platform with the spoon on it. Climb onto the spoon platform. The door is to the right.
- You need the Kitchen Ladder. Extend the Ladder all the way up and hop onto the top of the cabinets. Turn to the right to see the edge of the cabinets (Tao's doghouse is below) Fly over the edge to land on the Chibi-Door platform on the side of the cabinets. Look at it from the floor to get a better understanding of its location.
- You need the Kitchen Ladder. Extend the Ladder all the way and hop onto the cabinets. Turn to the right, then to the right again to face a big gray chute. The Chibi Door is on the inside of the chute (you will be able to see it from the chute's entrance. Fly over to the door.
- You need the Kitchen Ladder. Extend the Ladder all the way and hop onto the cabinets. Blast a hole in the wall directly in front of you (there is a crack) and run across to the other side of the kitchen. The Chibi-Door is in on the shelves above the refrigerator. Fly down to the door.
- You need the Kitchen Ladder. Extend the Ladder all the way and hop onto the cabinets. Run through the ceiling to get to the other side of the Kitchen. Fly down to the grill hood and walk across to the door.
- You need the Radar and the Chibi-Blaster. Climb up the hutch again, only this time go to the right. On the top shelf on the right side is the invisible door. Hit it with a charged blast to activate it.
- Just under the chair next to the basement door.
- By the basement door on a ledge. Pull out the drawer to make stairs and go to it.
- You'll need the ladder to get this one. It's by the living room door just, way above ground level. Use the ladder to reach it.
- You'll need access to the first floor to get this one. Go down the stairs until you come about level to the top of a picture of Dad, then copter over to it and the door will be right next to it.
- From the top of the stairs go right and it'll be on the floor by the car.
- Go to the slats in the parents' bedroom. Do this by going up the dream catcher and the sign on the door, then copter over to the table in the corner. Now go along the skirting board and then use the rope to go up the ledge and then up the ladder. Follow the passage and find the chibi-door. Note you can also get here by doing the Free Rangers training.
- Head over to Jenny's Bedroom door and shoot the wall to the right of it to find a hidden door. Charge a chibi-blast to reveal it.
- From Jenny's Bedroom, go to the opening in the floor and see a chibi-door, and copter down to it.
- Drop down to the overhanging garden from the first floor. Head over to the left and drop down to where the space scrambler is, or you could also use a ladder.
- Go down to the overhanging garden from the first floor, then head over to the left end and drop down to the ledge next to the door that never opens. You can also use a ladder or get here. Go to the wall and shoot to find a hidden door, charge chibi-blast to reveal it.
- From the top of the stairs, climb the rope to the left and get on top of the railing. Now copter over to the railing on the other side, then go onto the skirting and around to the shelves. Pull yourself up along them using the vines and such. Now walk along the bottom of the corkboard and you've reached it.
- Shoot the rope holding up the old shelf to make the rest of the room accessible. Pull out the lighter bricks to make steps and on the next shelf shoot the blank part of the wall by the light coloured bricks to reveal a hidden door. Charge up a chibi-blast and let rip to reveal it.
- Get up to the rafters either by going up the broken shelf, up the light bricks and then flying into the birdcage, or by going up the rope the bird cage drops once you're already up there. Once at the bird cage, fly to the light and use the rope to pull yourself up. Go up onto the next rafter and it'll be straight in front of you.
- From the second chibi-door up in the rafters, fly down to the ledge to your right and it'll be right there.
- From the second chibi-door in the rafters, go along the beam to the left and then get on the higher beam and follow it left all the way down to the end. Charge up your chibi-blaster and it'll appear before you.
- As soon as you enter, turn right and it's right there.
- Head towards the tree and look around the back, it's right there.
- Head towards the tree, climb up it and fly over to the swing, then climb the swing's rope and it'll be right at the top.
- Head towards the tree, climb up it and fly over to the swing then climb the swing's rope. Follow the branch and destroy the spider web in your way by firing a charged chibi-blast and keep following the branch until you come to the bird. From there, go left and follow the path around the trunk to the left and there it is.
- Hidden door. Go left down the path as you enter the garden until you come past the second glass doors. Door is hidden just after the skirting stop.
- Head up to the top of the branch and you'll have to move the bird in the way to get to the next few doors. The first door will be right in front of your face.
- Right by number six on top of the roof, drop down through the gap to find the next door.
- Head up to the roof again and come to the gap. Attempt to climb up onto the wood, but instead shimmy across the gap holding onto it.
|1.||On the east wall (the wall the door is located on), there is a dresser and drawers. Pull out the drawers to make steps and the chibi-door is just at the top.|
|2.||The second door is just under the bed.|
|3.||In front of you when you enter the door, there is a desk on the far side of the room. Use the side of the desk as stairs, then go on the record player to get on the higher level. From there, use the speakers as a platform to get onto the next platform and the chibi-door is right there.|
|4.||Get on top of the desk again, but this time head over to the bed, copter to the shelf and then to the bedside table and then onto the window ledge. Run along until the end, then copter to the next shelf and shoot the left side to reveal a chibi-door. Charge chibi-blast to reveal it.|
|5–8.||You'll need the bridge for this. Get on the desk and copter over to the shelves. Go down to the last shelf and climb the rope, then copter down to the light and climb the cord. Now point the bridge to the south, go along the bridge and copter along the four doors, collecting them as you go.|
|9–12.||You'll need the bridge for this. Get on the desk and copter over to the shelves. Go down to the last shelf and climb the rope. Now copter down to the light and climb the cord, then point the bridge to the north. Go along the bridge and copter along the four doors collecting them as you go.|
- Go left from entering, and climb the plant. It should be right at the top.
- Go left from entering, and climb the plant. Once on the shelf, face towards the door and copter over to the bookshelf. Second rung down there is a book with a sticker on it. Shoot it to reveal a door.
- Go up the plant in the southwest corner of the room and follow the shelf to the bed. Copter down and it'll be right in front of you.
- From entering the room, go left and climb up the plant to the shelf. Follow this until you come to the bed. Copter down and go to the shelf with the shoes on it, then follow this until the very end. Now below you should be an opening in the cupboard. Copter down and land on the boxes (if you don't land on the boxes you'll have to go back), then copter along the boxes until you reach the door.
- From entering the room, go left and climb up the plant to the shelf. Follow this until you come to the bed, then climb the handbags on the left of the bed until you come to the very top of the room. Climb onto the boxes hovering between them to get higher. You can use the movable box to get extra height to copter down to the door.
- From entering the room, go left and climb up the plant to the shelf. Follow this until you come to the bed, then climb the handbags on the left of the bed until you come to the very top of the room. Follow the shelf along until the end and copter down to the shelf, where a hidden chibi-door is marked by a sticker. Shoot the sticker with a charged chibi-blast.
- You can only do this after you've given the shoe to the Princess. Head towards the castle and enter the middle door. Now stand on the red soldier to climb on the yellow soldier, and then use the yellow soldier to climb onto the blue soldier. Once on the blue soldier, copter over to the platform and shoot a charged blast into the wall underneath the ladder.