Command & Conquer: Generals/Blue Eagle
 Keys to Success:
- Do not destroy the last GLA structure on the east side of the river until a strong fighting force is built for the second half of this mission. When the last structure is destroyed, the dam is destroyed, a new map opens up, and the countdown for the Scud Storm begins. Set up a new base on the east side of the river before the cut scene leading to Part 2 of this mission begins.
- Use two Pathfinder snipers to protect your tanks from large groups of GLA infantry and mobs. Pathfinders can also detect hidden demo traps that you will encounter in the second part of this mission. This mission is extremely difficult without their assistance.
- Build a healthy arsenal of Tomahawks after researching this technology at the Strategy Center. Destruction of enemy structures, armor and infantry from great distances will help protect your units.
 Part 1
The first half of this mission is consists of building up your army, crossing the bridge and destroying the GLA base. There are no time constraints involved.
- Select the General’s Powers of your choice. Choosing the Pathfinder option is essential.
- Upgrade some or all of your tanks with battle drones and move them near the bridge.
- Create two Pathfinders and also station them near the bridge.
- Start building four Paladins and four Tomahawks and group them near the bridge.
- Deploy the Search and Destroy Plan upgrade at the Strategy Center. This will give weapons a 20-percent range bonus.
- Research Composite Armor at the Strategy Center. Crusaders get a 40% armor bonus. Paladins will get a 20% armor bonus.
- Research Advanced Training at the Strategy Center. Units gain veterancy twice at twice the normal speed.
- If you like, research Drone Armor for a 50% armor bonus for your drones.
- Group your units by number for easy control. Give each Pathfinder its own number. Your Comanches can be used to control GLA infantry, but it is not necessary to use them.
- Slowly advance across the bridge, with the tanks in the lead. Keep your snipers and Tomahawks close behind. Use Tomahawks to destroy structures and GLA armor at a distance and the snipers will efficiently deal with GLA soldiers.
- Important: Do not destroy the last structure until you have established a base of your choosing and built a large army to utilize in the second half of the mission. Stinger sites don’t count as structures!!
- Optional: Research the Capture command at the barracks and capture the GLA Command Center and Weapons Factory. A worker can be created to gather resources or build GLA structures.
- If the GLA Weapons Factory is captured Quad Cannons can be built to help control infantry. Pathfinders will still be necessary to detect demo traps in the next part of this mission.
- Bring over all remaining troops, including your bulldozer. Create a Supply Center and have your helicopter start collecting more supplies.
- Build a War Factory and create an army you feel is sufficient for Part 2 and then destroy the last GLA structure.
Alternative: Do not destroy the GLA Command Center or one of the other GLA buildings right away after crossing the bridge. Preferably keep a Pathfinder outside the GLA barracks so that he will kill any new GLA soldiers. Do not destroy the Barracks. Capture the GLA Command Center and then start building a GLA base all the way up to a Scud Storm. You might as well build two or three GLA Black Markets to continually collect funds. Build as many tanks, humvees, defenses. etc. as you think you need. The more, the better. After the Scud Storm is ready for launching, destroy the GLA Barracks. Now you should have a two-A10 attack ready plus the Scudd Launcher in order to destroy the enemy Scudd Launcher in one blast. After the enemy Scud Launcher is gone, continue with any strategy you deem fit.
 Part 2
The dam is destroyed by the GLA and the countdown to the Scud Storm begins. The north part of the map opens up.
- As in Part 1, proceed cautiously northward with your tanks, Pathfinders, Tomahawks and, if you built any, Quad Cannons made from the captured GLA Weapons Factory.
- Bring a bulldozer with you, just in case you should decide to start a new base later on. (Just an insurance policy.)
- Keep your Pathfinders near the front of the attack column so demo traps can be detected and destroyed.
- Use your Tomahawks to destroy both enemy defensive structures and incoming GLA armor. Be very protective of your Tomahawks!!
- Important: Keep an eye on enemy troops coming from behind you. This will happen more often if your southern base is destroyed. You may lose more troops from assaults behind your column than in front of it. Use your Tomahawks to destroy GLA at your rear if your other units are not set up to defend itself from attack.
- The mission can be won without protecting your base. It will take extra effort to defend it from GLA troops that sneak by your advancing troops. Your call.
- The base is spread out over a large area. Destroy all structures to win the mission.