Command & Conquer: Generals/Broken Alliances
This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
- GLA has constructed a Bio-Toxin Factory.
- Locate factory with help of operative Black Lotus.
- Air strike will aid in its destruction.
- Create four hackers. Have them “hack internet” for cash.
- Select General Powers of Red Guard Training and Cluster Mines.
- Build 8 or more sets of Red Guards. Use their combined strength to “power through” to weapons factory.
- Use combined troops to destroy stinger site.
- Use Black Lotus to capture oil derrick.
- Move troops north along river. Use Black Lotus to disable toxin tractor or use Cluster Mines to destroy it.
- Move across the bridge and attack all forces along the way to War Factory located to the west.
- Use Black Lotus to capture War Factory. Immediately start building numerous battlemaster tanks, gattling tanks and dragon tanks. Upgrade to Chain Guns.
- Garrison troops in civilian buildings.
- Hold off GLA attack. Do not let Weapons Factory be destroyed.
- Use Cluster Mines north of town to slow attack.
- Move and park your vehicles north of town. Oil derrick in middle of town will now be safe and can be captured by Black Lotus.
- Highlight all vehicles and click on weapons factory. Damaged vehicles will return to weapons factory. Set waypoint to return to staging area north of town.
- Destroy the GLA base immediately to the north and cross bridge. Destroy occupied civilian buildings on east side of the bridge and destroy tunnel network and stinger site.
At this time, a cut scene will appear -- with air power destroying the toxin facility. Delivery is free today only! Hah hah hah hah!