Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour/Infantry
General Fai's specialty is infantry, which gives him a significant advantage in the early stage of a game. His strength lies in the ability to overrun the enemy with hordes after hordes of men. However, the lack of main-battle tanks can be the downfall of General Fai.
 Army Modifications
- All infantry start as Veterans.
- Battlemaster Tank is unavailable.
- Overlord Tank is unavailable.
- Gattlin tank is unavailable.
- Horde Bonus is increased.
- Nationalism upgrade is available at start.
- Level 1 Frenzy Ability is available as a 1 Star Ability, which can be used to expose part of the map like the Radar Scan ability of the GLA Radar Van.
- The Gattlin Cannon and Propaganda Tower upgrade is unavailable to the Helix helicopter, instead, it gains the capacity of eight personnel. The Helix cannot transport armoured units.
 Army Units
- Mini-Gunner - Replaces the Red Guard, the Mini-Gunner wields a gattlin gun, and can be proven deadly to both infantry and aircraft.
- Assault Troop Transport - This expensive vehicle comes with 8 Mini-Gunners, who can fire from within and quickly pin down all infantry and structures. It also heals infantry within range.
- Attack Outpost - The improved Listening Outpost, which is fortified with 4 Tank Hunters and can hold up to 8 units. It also carries a Speaker Tower which benefits from the Subliminal Messaging Upgrade and heals units within a small radius
- Super Hacker - In addition to improved Hacking and Disabling speed, the Superhacker can also disable enemy vehicles like Black Lotus, which can compensate the lack of Tanks in General Fai's army.
- Super Lotus - A better trained master hacker, who hacks faster from a greater distance.
 Army Structure
- Fortified Bunker - This Bunker is more resilient than its predecessor. It has room for a total of ten infantrymen and is automatically mined when built.
 Army Upgrade
- Patriotism - Available at the Propaganda Center, increase the effect of Horde Bonus even more.
 General Abilities
 1 Star General Ability
- Mini-Gunner Training - All Mini-Gunners are trained as Elite units. This replaces the Red Guard Training Power.
 3 Star General Ability
- Para Drop - Similar to the USA General Ability, this General Power Para Drops Mini-Gunners anywhere on the battlefield and is divided into 3 levels.