Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3/Cheats
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
 Bonus Maps Directly From EA
- Note: All links are to .exe files, download at your own risk.
- Special Edition Maps (5): Turtle Village, Repair Bay, Last Resort, Loch Mess, Swimming Hazard
- Pre-Order map: Neon Crisis
- Best Buy Pre-Order Bonus: Wrong Steppe
- GameStop Pre-Order Bonus: Dreadnaught Alley
- EA Store Pre-Order Bonus: Deep End
- Warhammer: Online Pre-Order bonus map: Age of Wreckening
 Empire missions
- If you build Tanya or Natasha (as of v1.06) and use her on the FutureTech building, the second stage of the mission gets bypassed.
- In the final section of the mission, secret protocols are retained. If you have built the left secret protocol tree, you can get Sudden Assault and Final Squadron to bolster your forces and decimate theirs respectively.
- In the final Empire campaign mission in Amsterdam, build your Naval base when you can. Upgrade your Naval Base to obtain the rights to Shogun Battleship. Quickly build three and send to attack the tech building as soon as possible. This will result in you bypassing all other objectives and winning the game.
 Allied Missions
- If you get any vehicles on the island or naval units in the canals on both sides of the Premier’s Fortress (close to the island), they will be protected by the iron curtain like the fortress. The protection will last until you destroy all seven iron curtains, you leave the area, the time expires like regular iron curtains.
 Mt Rushmore
-When you destroy the firebase, have Century Bombers circling the airstrip at the southern end of the map. That way, as soon as the Presidential Limo teleports there it can be blown to pieces.
 Soviet missions
 Mt. Fuji
- Using Natasha's snipe ability on the Emperor's Oni won't complete the mission until it's destroyed.
 New York
- If you use a Star-rank Natasha from the top right corner of the map, she can airstrike the statue of liberty without dealing with the allied blockade at all.