Dark Messiah of Might and Magic/Chapter Two: The Gleam of a Cold Knife
 The Courtyard
Get up and kill the Black Guard coming up the stairs. Loot the guesthouse for some potions and weapons. On exit you will see more Black Guards. Get rid of them in a method of your choosing (you can swing the crane on them, drop barrels on them, kick them into the fire or throw stuff at them if you're having trouble). Move around the house (counter-clockwise) until you find a basement door that's open.
 Menelag's Keep
Inside at last. Take the door on your right and get rid of the barrels in a corner for a Ring of the Weaponmaster. A guard or two will attack you when you rummage around, so get rid of them. Continue along the only way you have to find some more guards chatting in a depressed area of a large room. Kill the guards and push a stone for a secret area.
Continue to some stairs leading to a small room with two Black Guards. Kill them and open the door to a larger room with more Black Guards killing staff. Press on to find what seems to be Menelag's throne room. There are lots of enemy soldiers, so help yourself by cutting the huge chandelier loose and lure the enemies on its way. When you're done, loot the room (grab some replacement shields from the wall if you like) and check the small library room at the foot of the stairs for a Wizard Robe. In this room you'll also find a secret area with a Ring of Arcane Brilliance.
Return to the throne room and continue on until you find some stairs leading to a library. Don't go in yet, but climb to the top instead to pick up and Old Key (to Menelag's tower). Return to the library and get rid of the guards. Find a lever on the wall and pull it to lower down a rope. Climb up and find a corner walled off by bookshelves to drop down into a secret area. Take the wooden stairs up (or use the same rope) to find a map transition area. Don't climb the ladder yet, stop for the last secret area in the previous hallway.
Get up on the roof and kick the Black Guard into his death. Use the Old Key to unlock Menelag's tower for some loot.
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
 Secret areas
- When you enter the keep basement, take the door on your right and find a pile of barrels in a corner. If you remove them, you'll find a Ring of the Weaponmaster.
- From here, follow the corridor to a depressed area with clutter and two guards. In the lower area, there is a rock on the ground near the wall that you can push to open a secret area with some potions.
- When you find Menelag's throne room, check the study at the foot of the throne room stairs. Use the Strange Candelabra to unlock the fireplace for a Ring of Arcane Brilliance.
- In the library, pull a lever on the wall to bring down a rope. Climb up and drop down into a walled-off area for a secret.
- Right after the library (before the area transition and ladder to the roof) there's a dark wooden door about cat-height in a stone wall. Open it and cross some rafters for another secret.