Disney's Toontown Online/Walkthrough
Toontasks are missions your Toon is given to increase stats. Your character can earn different types of rewards, as listed below, and some can even change your size, your color, or your clothes. All Toontasks will garner some reward, no matter what. In the walkthrough, the main neighborhood links have information on completing the tasks, and each neighborhood also has a separate info page, which contains information on that neighborhood, with such data as the streets and what type of fish you can find there.
There are seven neighborhoods in Toontown: Toontown Central, Donald's Dock, Daisy Gardens, Minnie's Melodyland, The Brrrgh, Donald's Dreamland, and Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres. Official Toontown citizens can go anywhere they want any time they want, but most ToonTasks will keep you in one of these neighborhoods. Goofy's Speedway is also a neighborhood, but it is in Toontown specifically for racing karts.
Types of tasks and rewards:
- Gag Bag: These quests increases the amount of gags you can carry. The lowest max amount you can have appears to be 20, but you can raise it all the way up to 80. You will need more gags to fight Cogs longer.
- Laff Points: The more Laff you have, the longer you will endure. It's best to get the Laff Point tasks so you can fight the Cogs and strive longer. Note that the more Laff you have, the more Toon-Up gags it might take to fill it up and the longer it takes to fill it up when standing still.
- Gag Tracks: These tasks can help you train on a new gag track. You can select any of the gags from the Gags page. Note that you can only have up to 6 Gag Tracks. You have to learn about these Gag Tracks before you select which one you really want.
- Jellybean Jar: With these Tasks, you can collect more Jellybeans, by increasing the capacity of your Jellybean Bank at home. In total, you can have up to 10,250 Jellybeans! The bigger the jar, the less you have to go back to get more Jellybeans.
- Teleport Access: With teleportation access, you can teleport to any neighborhood of your choice. These tasks mostly appear before the last task. To teleport, open your Shticker Book and click on the town you want to go to.
- Cog Tasks: These give you suit parts to fight the main Cog of each type.
- Cashbot Tasks reward you with Cashbot suit parts to fight the CFO.
- The Lawbot Task rewards you with all 14 Lawbot suit pieces to fight the Chief Justice.
- The Bossbot Task is very long and gives you all pieces of the Bossbot suit to fight the CEO.