Donkey Kong Country/Controls
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- : Tag your secondary partner so you are controlling that partner.
- : Performs a jump. The longer you hold down , the higher you will jump. Same applies for how short you hold down.
- : If pressed, DK will do a roll attack. If held down, DK will start to run. Press to pick up and drop barrels (press and release if you have a barrel and want to drop it). Press to throw a barrel if you have a barrel.
- : Pauses/Unpauses a game.
- : If paused, press to leave the level. If unpaused, press to tag your secondary partner.
- : Moves a character up, down, left, and right. If on ground, press to perform a duck.