Final Fantasy VII/Great Glacier
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
There are six items within the Great Glacier:
- In the left most part of a glacier is a cave containing an Elixir. (You can get an infinite number by exploiting a bug; leave the area before dismissing the item collection window.)
- In the trees just north of the starting area is a Mind Source.
- In the central area on the lake is a Safety Bit.
- In the upper path from the eastern fork to the northern area, an Added Cut Material. This is most easily accessed by going east from the snow cave on the north, going to the east, and taking the upper path back west once you head south.
- In the Snow cave (just below the check mark on the north of the in-game map), the All Materia. You can also get the Alexander Materia by touching the hot spring and trying to defeat Snow.
- A potion is south-east of the central island.
You will eventually collapse while in the Great Glacier; when you do, you will be transported to the safety of the cabin.