Kirby Air Ride/Abilities and Power-ups
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Spike: Hurts nearby enemies. Hold to extend the spikes.
- Sword: Automatically swings at enemies that are near
- Plasma: Flick the controls fast to charge, then release with
There are 5 charges, listed from weakest to strongest:
- Fires three bolts in a straight line.
- Fires 9 bolts in three lines.
- Fires three shots that spread out horizontally.
- Fires one powerful shot in one straight line, this shot homes in on enemies.
- Fires one HUGE bolt that homes in on enemies, very damaging. Can KO a compact in one hit.
- Flame: Fires flaming shots in front of you that stay on the ground, a trail of fire also come out of the back.
- Bomb: Shoots a bomb that explodes on contact and spreads. Hold to build power and throw the bomb farther.
- Mike: Damages all enemies in a range, used immediately. Very weak.
- Sleep: Puts Kirby to sleep. Wake him up by rapidly flicking the Control Stick left to right.
- Wing: Turns you into winged Kirby. Good for gliding, and has a set speed.
- Wheel: Turns you into a wheel. Very Fast on land. When it goes over a ledge, it gets a major boost.
 Items (City Trial only)
- Sensor Bomb: Places into the ground. Explodes if ANYTHING goes over it.
- Spin: Makes you spin very fast and gives you a great offense.
- Power up: Makes your offence higher for a brief time.
- Star up: Increases your Top Speed, Boost, and Defense.
- Gordo: Allows you to shoot Massive Spike Balls.
- Cannon: Puts a cannon on your head and shoots fireworks.