Kirby Super Star/Abilities
This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
One of Kirby's moves is eating. That's right. He can eat his enemies. And, not only can he spit them out as projectiles, he can also consume them, causing him to gain their abilities, at the cost of losing the ability to eat more enemies. Even more, you can create a "helper" from your ability, and if you have two controllers, play Co-Op!
There exist two types of abilities.
- Regular abilities
- These abilities are usually gained by consuming enemies (those which contain an ability blink barely noticeable).
- Kirby can create a helper, who looks like the consumed enemy.
- The attacks of the abilities can be used as long as the player wishes.
There exist two exceptions:
- When Kirby is hurt, sometimes he loses the ability in the form of a star, which jumps through the screen and disappears after some time or when it hits lava or water. Consuming this star allows Kirby to regain the lost ability.
- The enemy T.A.C can steal Kirby's ability and even the helper. After doing so he starts to run away, where he jumps winning height until he finally flies away. Killing T.A.C with the stolen ability or helper returns them.
- Special abilities
- These abilities are gained by consuming special enemies, consuming defeated mini-bosses, from gadgets of some bosses or from ability dispensers.
- Kirby can create no helper from them (except Copy).
- Kirby can use them just once (except Mike, which can be used thrice), releasing some special power and leaving Kirby without any abilities (again except copy).
 Regular Abilities
 Special abilities