Lineage II/Classes/Human Knight
Human Knight is a defensive warrior (tank) of the humans. He specializes into sword and blunts with shield, and heavy armor.
Human Knights are the only class which gets Shield Stun, the best stun skill in the game.
Tanks are the only fighters which get Magic Resistance as a skill (while all Mystics get that one). Another very important class feature is Deflect Arrow which makes archers completely chanceless against tanks.
Format: Name (Max. Level) - Description (Level[+Updates]/Next Level ...)
- Aggression (12) - Provokes opponent's desire to attack. (24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Deflect Arrow (2) - Increases defense against bow attacks. (24/32)
- Divine Heal (9) - Recovers one's HP. (28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Drain Health (13) - Absorbs HP. (20+2/24+2/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Majesty (1) - Temporarily decreases Evasion and increases P. Def. (20)
- Power Strike (9) - Damage attack. Over-hit available. Sword and Blunt only. (5+3/10+3/15+3)
- Relax (1) - Doubles HP regenertion while sitting, costs MP. (5)
- Shield Stun (15) - Throws target into a state of shock. (20+3/24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Ultimate Defense (1) - Increases P.Def. and M.Def. significantly. Character can't move. (20)
- Focus Mind (1) - Increases MP Regeneration. (36)
- Heavy Armor Mastery (15) - Increases P.Def. Heavy Armor only. (20+3/24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Magic Resistance (15) - Increases M.Def. (20+3/24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Shield Mastery (2) - Shield defense rate increases. (20/28)
- Sword Blunt Mastery (8) - Increases P. Atk. for Swords and Blunts. (20/24/28+2/32+2/36+2)
- Armor Mastery (5) - Increase P.Def. (5/10+2/15+2)
- Mortal Blow (9) - Damage attack. Dagger only. (5+3/10+3/15+3)
- Power Shot (9) - Damage attack. Over-hit available. Bow only. (5+3/10+3/15+3)
- Weapon Mastery (3) - Increases P.Atk. (5/10/15)
The ideal equipment for a midlevel tank would be the Brigandine Set combined with either the Elven Longsword or the Bonebreaker.