Lineage II/Classes/Human Mystic
Human Mystic is the basic magic user class of the humans.
Format: Name (Max. Level) - Description (Level[+Updates]/Next Level ...)
- Battle Heal (3) - Heals faster but at greater mp cost than Heal. (14+3)
- Cure Poison (1) - Cures poison. (7)
- Curse: Poison (1) - Poisons target. (7)
- Curse: Weakness (1) - Lowers P.atk of target. (14)
- Group Heal (3) - Heals all members of the current party. (14+3)
- Heal (6) - Heals the target. (7+3/14+3)
- Ice Bolt (4) - Freezing attack with a slow effect on target. (7+2/14+2)
- Might (1) - Increases P.atk of target. (7)
- Self Heal (1) - Heals caster. (1)
- Shield (1) - Increases P.def of target. (7)
- Vampiric Touch (2) - Absorbs hp of target. (14+2)
- Wind Strike (5) - Wind attack on target. (1/7+2/14+2)
- Anti Magic (4) - Increases M.Def. (7+2/14+2)
- Armor Mastery (3) - Increases P.Def. (7/14+2)
- Weapon Mastery (2) - Increases P.Atk and M.Atk. (7/14)
All mystics will want to get the devotion robe set for a speedup of their spellcasting. This set is relatively cheap (about 42.000 adenna) and can be bought in all starting towns. The set bonus (15% to casting speed) is so good, that there is hardly anything better until c-grade. Other than that, lowlevel mystics need hardly any clothing, as they should never be hit by opponents.
The best no-grade weapons for mystics are either the Crucifix of Blessing or the Voodoo Doll. Both are onehanded and can be combined with a shield. They can be bought in Gludio, Giran and Aden for about a quarter million adenna.
Lowlevel mystics (except orcs) are always played as offensive spellcasters with hit and run. The spellcasters speaks his spell, then runs away until the spell is recharged, at which point the spell is cast again.
With Level 7, one should first maximize Wind Strike, then Ice Bolt. The later should be used first, as it has less damage, but can slow the mobs down, simplifying the run away part of hit and run. Other spells are hardly ever needed until level 20, even if Heal won't hurt to have.
Don't forget to get the buffs from the newbie guide. Especially the first one at level 8, Wind Walk, will be another huge help to the hit and run tactics, while Acumen and Empower will later make the spells faster and stronger.