- Minimum Level: 190 or higher
- Additional Requirements: Completed Heroes of Maple (Act 1 to 4) at least once.
Damien is a boss found in the Top of the Corrupted World Tree. He is absorbing the power of the Corrupted World Tree to make himself stronger, at the same time poisoning the World Tree. Kill him to stop the World Tree from worsening!
- Level 190 or higher
- Conpleted Heroes of Maple Act 1 to Act 4 at least once. (Including Act 1.5)
- If you replay Heroes of Maple, you are still allowed entry even if you did not complete the replay.
- Entry limitations
- Entry is allowed once every 30 minutes per mode if you did not take Damien down.
- Clear count is allowed up till once per week per mode. Resets on Thursday midnight.
- Overall time limit: 30 minutes
- Total HP
- Normal Mode Overall HP: 1.2 trillion HP
- Hard Mode Overall HP: 36 trillion HP
- DEF: 300% throughout the battle for both modes.
- Resists all elements, including Physical.
- Death Counts Allowed: 10 per person throughout the whole battle.
- Skills used by Normal Damien and Hard Damien are the same.
- Damage percentages are based on your HP.
- Sword Dive
Damien leaps to the air and dives diagonally downwards for 100% damage.
Damien super knockbacks you for 30% damage.
- Sword Summon
Throughout the battle, there will be a stalker sword hitting anyone for 20% damage. If the sword targets a certain spot and lands there, it creates an aura area attack hitting 90% damage every 1 second for about 10 seconds.
- Demon bite
Summons demon at certain areas and bites them for 100% damage
- Dropping firebombs
Damien leaps up and drops firebombs that deal 90% damage and 1 Stigma charge.
- (2nd Part) Dash
Damien dashes, creating a 3 lined area that strikes for 100% damage in anyone who is in that area when it activates.
- (2nd Part) Area damage
There will be a blue orb following players, hitting 5% every second.
- (2nd Part) Fire bullets
Damien fires bullets to the left and right in 2 rows, touching the fire bullet causes 90% damage and 1 Stigma charge.
Stigma charge can be caused by certain Damien skill or simply overtime. The overtime charge inflicted is based on 1 of the following condition (see the weather effect on the map for that instantaneous time's condition, charge is applied after the top right UI shows Time for next charge: 00 sec)
- Random player
- Most aggressive player
- Least aggressive player
- Most charges
- Least charges
Charges can be lifted up by going to a summoned Altar and pressing and holding N button for 3 seconds uninterrupted (you can move around to dodge so long as you are still touching the Altar and you sre still holding down the N button)
- The Skill/Function that is hotkeyed to N button will be disabled, so change the hotkey.
You will instantly die when you accumulated 7 Stigma charges. If 7 deaths due to this is caused, Damien reaches its stronger (2nd Part) state earlier than 30% HP left.
Damien drops the following items
- Boss Medal of Honor
- Up to 2 Twisted Stigma Spirit Stone (with Faint Stigma Spirit Stone you can obtain Stigma Coins, which can be used to buy AbsoLab Equipment (Lvl 160 equipment) from Stigma Coin shop
- Potions (Sunset Dew, Reindeer Milk, Elixir, Power Elixir)
- Crusader Coins
- Damien's Soul Shard (collect 10 to exchange for a random Damien Soul)