Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Ground Assault
- Infiltrate Nanite Base
- Blown Amplifiers
- Audio Log: Fold Broadcast — next to starting point.
- Boost: Super Tough III — behind the first amplifier.
- Boost: Frosty III — after mini-boss battle, look to the left in a ravine.
- Body Upgrade: Behind left-hand gate where the path splits.
- Dossier: Nanite Base — to the right as you come down the hill from the last two amplifiers.
- Boost: Untouchable III — defeat Spider-Woman.
- Boost: Elementalist II — defeat Spider-Woman. (Legendary)
- Boost: Physicality I — defeat Wonder Man.
- Boost: Second Wind — defeat Wonder Man. (Legendary)
 Take out the amplifiers
Fight your way along the path. Things won't really get tough until you encounter the advanced version of the teleporter pods – amplifiers. Destroy the amplifiers to keep them from spitting out mini-bosses. Behind this first amplifier is a Boost. The next three amplifiers are close by and as easily taken out.
Beyond the third and fourth amplifiers is a force field. Take it down by destroying the power generators to either side of it. Continue along the path until you are faced with a small boss battle. After defeating the mini-boss, destroy the gates blocking your path and continue.
As you go down the path, keep an eye below you to the left; there's a Boost in a ravine. As you reach the lower level, two gates spring up in front of you. Bash through the left-hand gate first to get a Body Upgrade. Return and burst through the right-land gate and keep going. Fight off a few ninja warriors and break another gate. Beyond is a large swarm of Fold and the last two amplifiers.
 Wonder Man and Spider-Woman
Go down the stairs and look to the right. Break apart the structures to find a Dossier. Continue forward on the bridge. Watch out for the jets of steam and time your runs through them. On the far side of the bridge, Yellowjacket points out an entry point to the base. On either side are structures – stand in front of each and rapidly tap Interact to break the vents and open the center port.
At this point, Wonder Man and Spider-Woman show up to take a hand in the proceedings. Not a friendly hand, either. Wonder Man is the tougher enemy as he can teleport rapidly and has a good ranged attack. Keep an eye out for his purple missiles and try to dodge them. Use as many Targeted Fusions as you can earn. Partway through the battle, just to mix things up, jets of steam start pouring out of holes on the perimeter of the arena. You'll have to dodge those as well. When the two heroes are down, enter the base.