Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Hold the Line
- Reach the Portal
- Hold Back Nanite Forces
- Audio Log: Prison 42 Procedures — behind you after the cutscenes.
- Boost: Fire Proof II — defeat Molten Man.
- Boost: Power Up IV — defeat Molten Man. (Legendary)
- Boost: Deflection IV — defeat Grim Reaper. (Legendary)
- Teamwork Upgrade: Right side of cell block after fight with Grim Reaper.
- Dossier: Moonstone — final cell block, on the left hidden by a gravity well.
- Boost: Disruption I — defeat Diamondback.
- Boost: Overpower III — defeat Diamondback. (Legendary)
- Boost: Attributes II — defeat Whirlwind.
- Boost: Run Speed I — defeat Whirlwind. (Legendary)
- Boost: Strategist — defeat Moonstone.
- Dossier: Whirlwind — next to portal at end of level.
 Molten Man and Grim Reaper
After the cutscenes, turn around and grab an Audio Log. Make a run for the elevators at one end of the room, but Molten Man bars the way. This is a typical boss fight and should be nothing to worry about.
When Molten Man has been defeated, take the elevator back to the roof. Fight your way through mobs to get to another elevator going down. You're back in the cell blocks and now you've got Grim Reaper and a bunch of lackeys to wade through. After dancing with the Reaper, look for a Teamwork Upgrade on the right side of the cell block.
Keep going to another elevator and ride it down. Exit to your right and quickly blast your way through the mobs to one last elevator ride down. The final path to safety is contested by gangs of nanite-controlled troops and flamethrower turrets. As you get close to the exit, destroy a glowing gravity well on the left side of the path to uncover a Dossier.
 Moonstone, Diamondback and Whirwind
As soon as you get past the door at the other end, it's another boss battle. This time your opponents are Moonstone, Diamondback and Whirlwind. Whirlwind can be hard to take down. He rarely sits still long enough to hit him with a Targeted Fusion; so, try using a Guided Fusion. You can follow him around inflicting massive damage rather than try to pin him in one place. There will be swarm upon swarm of regular mobs to help build up Fusion Stars. And you will have the help of Iron Man and Cap.
Focus on Whirlwind; Diamondback and Moonstone will probably get taken out without much extra effort, especially if you use Guided Fusions. There's a Dossier next to the portal; and, Diamondback and Whirlwind drop Boosts.