Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Missing Marvel
- Explore Tunnels
- Destroy Force Shield Power Supply
- Locate Ms. Marvel
- Take Elevator to Factory
- Focus Upgrade: End of first tunnel behind a wood wall.
- Boost: Super Tough I — in second tunnel east of the first intersection.
- Power Pip: In side tunnel revealed by moving the digger.
- M'Kraan Fragment: At southern end of tunnel with the blocked door.
- Dossier: New York City — at southern end of tunnel to the east of main tunnel.
- Audio Log: Ms. Marvel Field Report — outside room with force shield power supply.
- Gamma Regulator: South side of room with force shield power supply, in area behind a wood wall.
- Boost: Deflection I — in a corner of the room where you fight Shocker.
- Boost: Overpower I — beat Shocker.
- Boost: Shock Smash IV — beat Shocker. (Legendary)
 Through the tunnel
Step down the tunnel and use the Interact button on the red boxcar to send it smashing through the wall ahead. Keep advancing down the tunnel, dealing with the few soldiers that show up. At the end of the tunnel, where it turns right, break the wood wall ahead of you to pick up a Focus Upgrade.
Go through the east-leading tunnel to an intersection filled with soldiers and featuring a large door blocked by a force field. Go straight through that intersection into an eastern branch tunnel where you can pick up a Boost. Keep going east where you will find a large tunnel digger. You can jump into the back cabin of the engine and activate it to move it out of the way. Follow it up the tunnel and go up the left side to find a side tunnel with a Power Pip (one bonus Power point for whichever hero collects it).
Return to the force-shielded door and go south. At the far southern end of the tunnel, pick up a M'Kraan Fragment from behind a pile of crates. Turn east through a side tunnel; and, at the intersection, look to your right (south) for a Dossier. Head north up this new tunnel – if you look at your map, it's the southern end of the tunnel with the digger – and look near the train cars for an Audio Log.
Take the branching path to the right (east) to a room filled with soldiers and the power supply for the force field. Take out the soldiers; then, stand in front of the power supply and rapidly tap Grab to rip off the shielding and destroy it. Before heading back to the big door, go further into the side room, breaking through a wood wall to the south, and then busting up some crates to find a Gamma Regulator.
Return to the intersection where the previously-shielded door will now open and spew forth a swarm of soldiers. Fight your way through the tunnel until it splits and take the right-hand path. This leads to the room where Ms. Marvel is held captive by Shocker; so, you get a little boss battle right here. The generic boss-battle strategy works amazingly well on Shocker; so, don't fret this one. You earn a Boost for defeating him.
After beating Shocker, activate the terminal near the force field holding Ms. Marvel. Explore the room; in one corner is a Boost. Return to the place where the tunnel splits and find a couple dozen robots dropping from the ceiling. Take them out and follow Ms. Marvel north to the elevator.