Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Road Work
- Clear the High Line
- Destroy White Star Robots
- Defeat Multiple Man
- Defeat White Star Forces
- Audio Log: Pro-Reg Radio Spot — right behind your starting position.
- Teamwork Upgrade: To your right as you start, behind the yellow girder.
- Boost: Laceration I — behind a convoy truck on the south side of the street.
- M'Kraan Fragment: Under the red van on the south side of the street.
- Dossier: Prodigy — behind a brown car on the east side of the street.
- Boost: Critical Pain I — behind a truck on the north side of the street after Thing appears.
- Boost: Super Tough II — defeat Multiple Man.
- Boost: Critical Pain II — defeat Multiple Man. (Legendary)
 Simple mission
As soon as the level loads, turn around and pick up an Audio Log; then, duck behind the yellow girder to score a Teamwork Upgrade. Move down the tracks taking out soldiers. After the high line is clear, you are placed in the street and your first mission is to take out four of the big robots. There are, of course, plenty of regular mobs swarming you. The big robots count as bosses; so, use Targeted Fusions on them to score Health Tokens and rack up new Fusion Stars by blasting the low-level mobs. Before you completely clear the street, look for a few collectibles: there's a M'Kraan Fragment under a red van on the south side of the street; a Boost behind a convoy truck on the same end of the street; and, a Dossier behind a brown car on the east side of the street.
 Multiple Man
When the robots are down, Multiple Man gets out and you have to take him down. This will either be very hard or a joke. It's a joke if you have a good area-of-effect power on your team (Jean Grey, Gambit, etc.). Multiple Man's main attack is to gang up on you; but, his clones are weak. Just keep blasting. As soon as you've blasted away all the clones, hit the one left standing with a Targeted Fusion. Plus, you only have to get him down to 50% health for the game to continue.
After Thing joins your group (as an NPC), take out the soldiers that appear. Then Multiple Man is back. Before taking him on, search the north side of the street for a Boost. Fighting Multiple Man is the same drill as before, he isn't really that strong of a boss.