Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Stark Tower 3
- Talk to Mr. Fantastic and Luke Cage
- Meet with Mr. Fantastic
- Meet with Luke Cage
- Research the Superhuman Registration Act
- Dossier: Superhuman Registration Act — given automatically when the level loads.
- Audio Log: The Thing Voicemail — beside mission briefing console.
- Audio Log: Civil War Choice - Pro — on platform with trivia console.
- Dossier: Nitro — on stairs leading up to trivia console platform.
- Dossier: Stamford, CT — on stairs leading up to review console platform.
- Dossier: Speedball — near stairs leading up to central platform.
- Audio Log: Civil War Choice - Anti — on platform with review console.
- Dossier: Titanium Man — beside sim console platform.
- Concept Art: DC — behind column beside sim console platform.
- Dossier: Namorita — beside platform opposite sim console platform.
- HQ Conversations
- Invisible Woman or Human Torch with Mr. Fantastic
Save your game and save the save! Save your game at this point and be sure you don't overwrite it. After finishing as Pro-Reg (or Anti-Reg) you can reload this save and just replay the last two Acts to get your opposite awards and trophies/achievements.
Again, this is a new map with new collectibles and conversations. However, none of the usual consoles are working (you can't play a trivia game, review anything or train in simulation missions). Before you can continue, you must talk to Mr. Fantastic (special conversation with Invisible Woman or Human Torch) and Luke Cage. Once you're ready to make your choice, activate the mission briefing console and then walk on to the elevator on the south side of HQ and activate it. You'll have a meeting with Maria Hill.
Tell Maria you will register under the SRA. After you sign, Maria and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents leave and Patriot bursts through the door. You'll have to fight him, and this can be a nasty little fight. Patriot has a shield and moves very quickly. He'll evade or block a lot of your attacks. You have little chance to earn Fusion Stars with only one opponent to beat on, so you're forced mostly to stay away from his powerful melee attacks and blast him from range. The downside to this is Patriot also has a very good ranged attack with a decent arc on it. You should be able to land at least one, perhaps two, Targeted Fusions on Patriot, which will shorten this battle immensely. If you can't earn up any Fusions, you're in a great deal of trouble.
Tell Maria you need to think about it so you can exit out of the conversation; then, attack the guards. They're all carrying shields, which is annoying; but, they're fairly easy to put down. After they are done, Luke Cage bursts in and leads you to the rebel's new HQ.