Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Thor
- Available: Find five (5) Asgardian Runes scattered on various maps.
- Flying?: Yes, continuous
- Heroic Deeds
- Defeat 5 foes with a single non-Fusion attack (Boost)
- Defeat 50 foes (Costume)
- Perform 5 high scoring Fusions with Captain America (Boost)
Thor is a GOD and he definitely plays like one. Lightning Rod is the best Power in the game, and the rest of his powers are all very good to. They all have very practical uses and they all have ridiculous damage output. Not to mention his out of this world body rating once you start investing points into Godly Endurance. The only reason not to use Thor is to make the game more challenging.
 Mjolnir Strike
- Base Dmg:101-111 impact
- Max Dmg: 300's
- Cost: 27 stamina
Mjolnir pulls Thor forward with titanic force.
- Increase area of affect (rank 4)
- Increase chance of critical hit (rank 7)
 Mighty Swipe
- Base Dmg: 163-181 crushing
- Max Dmg:600-700's
- Cost: 18 Stamina
Fells foes with an arcing strike from Mjolnir.
- knock back foes (rank 4)
- Increased area of affect (rank 7)
- Increased knock back (rank 10)
 Thunder Smash
- Base Dmg: 62-69 electric
- Max Dmg: 200's
- Cost: 12 stamina
Channels the sky's power for an epic strike. Requires level 5.
- Increased strength buff (rank 4)
- Attacks overcome crushing resistance buff (rank 7)
- Attacks overcome electric resistance buff (rank 10)
 Lightning Rod
- Base Dmg: 101-111 electric
- Max Dmg: 300's
- Cost: 24 stamina
(Press and hold) Summons lightning to strike Thor's foes. Requires level 10.
- Staggers foes (rank 4)
- Increased chance for critical hits (rank 7)
- Greatly Increased chance for critical hits (rank 10)
 Asgardian Might
Lifts huge objects and resists knockback.
 Godly Endurance
Raises maximum hit points.
 Belt of Strength
Raises damage with all attacks.
 Divine Vigor
Allows more frequent use of powers.
 Thunder Mastery
Raises damage for all power attacks.
 Impervious Body
Resists all incoming damage.