Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Truckin'
- Destroy Anti-Aircraft Guns
- Disable Transports
- Defeat Lady Deathstrike
- M'Kraan Fragment: Behind the yellow girder to your right as you start.
- Teamwork Upgrade: Beside red van on the south side of street.
- Boost: Jackpot I — underneath red van on south side of street.
- Dossier: S.H.I.E.L.D. Capekillers — beside post boxes opposite the red van on the south side of the street.
- Boost: Precision II — defeat Lady Deathstrike.
- Boost: Deep Cold II — defeat Lady Deathstrike. (Legendary)
 Destroy the trucks
Before haring off, look behind the twisted yellow girder to your right for a M'Kraan Fragment. Head down the tracks, mowing through resistance and three machine guns all at the same time. As soon as the last cannon is destroyed, you see a short cutscene and then you're at street level in the middle of a fight.
You are tasked with disabling transports. There are several trucks parked around the street; the three you want are all on the eastern side of the map. Refer to your map to see exactly which trucks you need to be hit. Before hitting the transports, run or fly to the south end of the street and find a Teamwork Upgrade and a Dossier on either side of the street and a Boost after you throw the red van out of the way. Fight your way through throngs and hit each truck enough times to wreck it.
 Lady Deathstrike
Wrecking their precious trucks has made S.H.I.E.L.D. mad and they unleash Lady Deathstrike on you. Lady D uses mostly melee attacks; but, they are powerful. Stay out of range and shoot her until you have a Fusion Star and can unload on her. You only have to get her to about 50% health before Thing shows up and interrupts your fight.
Thing joins you as you fight off a swarm of troopers, robots and mini-boss robots. Then, Lady D picks herself up and tries to dust you off. Repeat the previous fight. This time, there will be no interruption, but there is one little complication. Miss Deathstrike will be joined by mini-boss robots, to spice things up a little. Since the robots have ranged attacks, deal with them when they appear and just avoid Lady D.