Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Underground Politics
- Find Titanium Man
- Rescue Senators
- Body Upgrade: Straight ahead of you as you enter the subway.
- Boost: Fusion Star — straight ahead of you as you enter the subway.
- Dossier: Washington, DC — at the top of the second flight of steps, in the corner to your right.
- Boost: Strike True I — on the right side of the platform at the top of the second flight of stairs, hidden behind the rail.
- Dossier: Commander Maria Hill — to the right of the door leading into the garage.
- M'Kraan Fragment: In the upper hall beside the garage.
- Audio Log: Stark/Cage Phone Call — in the upper hall beside the garage.
You enter the subway on a train platform. Go to the end of the platform and pick up a Body Upgrade (in plain sight) and a Boost (hidden in the corner). After picking up your collectibles, head down the steps to the east and fight your first bunch of Latverian soldiers. Go up the next flight of stairs and turn right to pick up a Dossier; then, clear the platform of mobs. Try to avoid using Fusions here, you'll need them later. After the mobs are down, go to the right (south) side of platform and jump over the rail. There's a boost to the right side hidden behind the subway wall.
Go up the stairs to the north and you'll find Titanium Man. You don't fight him yet, just hordes of soldiers. Now's the time to break out some Clearing or Guided Fusions. Part way through the battle, some heavy troops with rocket guns will burst through glass doors to the east. When you've finally defeated all the mobs, you can exit through those doors.
You'll fight your way down a hallway and then down some stairs. The mines you encountered outside the capitol reappear here, so be careful. At the bottom of the stairs, you will be in a parking garage; turn right and pick up a Dossier. Fight through some more mobs when you reach a break room and then even more, with rocket guns, when you exit into a garage. In the garage, there will be stairs leading up to your left (west). Go up these stairs and clear the hall out; you'll find a M'Kraan Fragment and an Audio Log.
At the north end of the garage, you'll run into Titanium Man and a few troopers. Titanium Man will be a piece of cake here – and, all you need to do is get him down to 50% health. Don't get cocky; he'll be a lot tougher in just a couple of minutes. Enjoy your Stan Lee cameo and then Deadpool leaves your team as an NPC. You can now use him as a playable character.