Mega Man Battle Network
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Mega Man Battle Network|
|Developer(s)||Capcom Production Studio 2|
|System(s)||Game Boy Advance, Mobile|
|Followed by||Mega Man Battle Network 2|
|Series||Mega Man Battle Network|
- This is the first game in the Mega Man Battle Network series. For other games in the series see the Mega Man Battle Network category.
Mega Man Battle Network is the first installment in the battle network series, and the fifth Mega Man saga to be produced. It follows a different genre to the other generations, entering into the RPG and collecting game genre, yet still retains the Real-time action aspect of the original Mega Man games, now with a digital style. This version of Mega Man reintroduces many of the old mavericks and robots from the classic generations as "navis", such as Proto Man, Roll, and Guts Man.
Table of Contents
- Tutorial Stage
- Stage 1: FireMan.EXE & Mr. Match
- Stage 2: NumberMan.EXE & Mr. Higsby
- Stage 3: StoneMan.EXE
- Stage 4: IceMan.EXE & Dr. Froid
- Stage 5: ColorMan.EXE & Ms. Madd
- Stage 6: ElecMan.EXE & Count Zap
- Stage 7: BombMan.EXE
- Stage 8a: MagicMan.EXE & Mr. Yahoot
- Stage 8b: LifeVirus & Dr. Wily
- Extra Stage: Bass.EXE