Nival Interactive is a Russian video game developer, with its main development studio based in Moscow. According to some sources, it is one of the largest game developers in the country. Nival was founded in 1996 in Moscow by Sergey Orlovskiy. It primarily focused on strategy games (frequently with role-playing elements). Its best-known products include Etherlords, Blitzkrieg, and Silent Storm. The company has recently released the fifth game in the Heroes of Might and Magic series, a franchise owned by Ubisoft.
In early 2005, the company was bought by Ener1 Group, a Florida-based holdings company, for around US$10 million. Ener1 has stated that it will "integrate Nival's artists, designers, and programmers with its US-based video gaming interests". On November 30, 2007, Sergey Orlovskiy regained full control of Nival Interactive.
- Rage of Mages (1998) (known as Allods in Russia and CIS)
- Rage of Mages II: Necromancer (1999) (known as Allods II in Russia and CIS)
- Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul (CIS 2000, EU & USA 2001) (known as a third game in the Allods series)
- Etherlords (2001)
- Etherlords II (2003)
- Blitzkrieg (2003)
- Blitzkrieg 2 (2005)
- Silent Storm (2003)
- Silent Storm: Sentinels (2004)
- Hammer & Sickle (Russia 2005, USA 2005)
- Night Watch (Russia 2005, USA 2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (May 18, 2006)
This category has only the following subcategory.