|Japanese title||Mario Story|
|Distributor(s)||Wii Shop Channel Nintendo eShop|
|System(s)||Nintendo 64, iQue Player, Wii VC, Wii U VC|
|Preceded by||Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars|
|Followed by||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Paper Mario Channel|
- This is the first game in the Paper Mario series. For other games in the series see the Paper Mario category.
Paper Mario, the spiritual successor to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, takes place in a world entirely composed of paper cutouts.
You control Mario, who is out once again to save Princess Peach from the clutches of Bowser.
This time, Bowser and his assistant, Kammy Koopa, steal the Star Rod, a mystical wand with the power to grant wishes. With it, he imprisons the seven Star Spirits, the protectors of the Star Rod, and kidnaps Princess Peach and her castle. Mario will team up with several companions and travel to distant lands on his journey to free the Star Spirits, rescue Peach, and end Bowser's evil plan.
Table of Contents
- Prologue: A Plea from the Stars
- Chapter 1: Storming Koopa Bros. Fortress
- Chapter 2: The Mystery of Dry Dry Ruins
- Chapter 3: The "Invincible" Tubba Blubba
- Chapter 4: Trials in the Toy Box
- Chapter 5: Hot Hot Times on Lavalava Island
- Chapter 6: Dark Days in Flower Fields
- Chapter 7: A Star Spirit on Ice
- Chapter 8: A Star-Powered Showdown