Pokémon Gold and Silver/Victory Road
Welcome to Victory Road, one of the easiest dungeons in the game, first go to your right for some items then exit to the North-West. This is a great place to level up water pokemon for the Elite Four. At night, when Graveler infests the cave, Surf will one-shot any that you encounter.
Here, go up the ledge and go right then up to exit to level 3.
Go left and jump down, go down the ladder for a Full Restore then jump down and go up the ladder again. To the right, there is a hole and a tunnel, fall down the hole for TM26 and a Max Potion on the rock then get back up and go through the tunnel to the North. Prepare for a rival battle and go up to exit.
 Pokémon found
*Rhydon is very rare Level Range: 32-40
- Max Revive (far right side of F1)
- Full Heal (hidden in a rock to the left of the entrance in F1)
- Full Heal (top right corner of F1)
- HP UP
- TM26 (Earthquake): Fall into the hole to the left of the exit.
- Full Restore
- Max Potion (Hidden in rock - south of TM26)