Punch-Out!! (Wii)/Aran Ryan
- Record: 18-10 (16 KOs)
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Age: 23
- Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland
- Description:This guy likes to cheat a lot, and depends on luck. Tip: It's all about timing about this one.
- KO Count: 5
The key to beating Aran Ryan is mastering the counterpunch. Ryan's wise to the dodge and will recover after just one punch, but counter his punches instead and you can pull off combos. He also moves around a lot, leaving little opportunity to hit him, so you need to get your timing down. Every so often, though, Ryan will taunt you. Take advantage of this to earn a Star with a regular punch or send him to the canvas with a Star Punch.
- Lunge Punch: Aran Ryan takes a step straight back before slowly coming at you with his massive overhead punch.
- Right Uppercut: When Aran steps far to your left in a crouched position, be read for his big right uppercut. You can counter with any punch just as he steps in to wing the punch and you'll earn a star.
- Left Uppercut: Before throwing this punch, Aran steps to your right, taps on his head, and then steps in. You can only dodge the punch by ducking or slipping to the right.
- Headbutt: After knocking Aran Ryan down, he'll get up and start mixing his headbutt into his arsenal of attacks. Aran goes to the back of the ring and pulls on the ropes a bit before charging at you with the headbutt. It's extremely difficult, but one can counter the Headbutt with a Star Punch to send him straight back to the canvas.