Solomon's Key/Console 41 - 48
 Stage 41
- You will be in immediate danger at the beginning of this level. Demonheads will spawn from the left/right mirrors, and head towards the opposite side. Yeah, you're in the middle.
- Stay in the center, jump the pair of demonheads as they cross. As you land, run left.
- Drop to the level below (not the floor), break a few blocks to your right, and step out of harms way.
- Create a trap by extending the platform you're standing on all the way to the left wall. This will take a few trips back and forth.
- Break the block directly under the left spawn mirror so that both sets of demonheads now fall into the trap.
- Clean up the goodies, climb up the right side, exit.
 Stage 42
- Drop to right side of ghost and up through right side stairs.
- Make a path down the right side and across the bottom, avoiding the dragon with timing.
- Ascend the left side to the lower left flame and destroy brick under upper left flame.
- Descend back down left and across the bottom, retrieving the hourglass.
- Back up the right side to repeat the process with the right flame.
- Across the top to the door, laying stones above the upper flames.
 Stage 43
This board will require precise timing and patience.
- Get key by breaking the lone brick on the left
- Make your way up to first level of gray bricks
- Manipulate the timing of the middle pair of ghosts by spawning bricks. They should cross each other's path exactly under the gray bottle. You can time the ghosts by placing one block (in the path of the ghosts), under the fairy bell and then one directly to the right of it.
- Do not disrupt the timing once established; use your jumping ability as the only way to avoid ghosts.
- Make your way under the grey bottle by paving the way with bricks. At the instant you arrive under the grey bottle:
- destroy the brick that got you there so the pursuing demon falls into the gap;
- jump into the air so the middle pair of ghosts passes through harmlessly
- Make your way to the right side of the screen for the final ascent.
- Avoid the demons and make your way to the exit door.
Another option is to build blocks below each of the rightmost three holes before following the above instructions. This makes it a little easier because you won't need to turn and blast a block when the ghosts and salamander are upon you. If you are standing in one of the holes you made, you can avoid the salamanders fire by jumping right after he finishes firing, but before he falls in the hole with you.
 Stage 44
- Destroy the four blocks just above you and to the right, and the block under the blue-flame right above you at the start.
- Move to left, climb and drop blue-flame on left wall down to floor and put a block above it. Be careful not to trap yourself.
- Move up a level and through to the right, dropping everything along the way, including the block below blue-flame above you.
- At the far right finish the rest of the way to the very top.
- Come across, drop down, drop blue-flame, make difficult jump across to left to break block below last blue-flame.
- Fall down the left wall, picking up shrine.
- Hurry back to the top before time runs out.
 Stage 45
 Stage 46
 Stage 47
 Stage 48
Because of the key location, this room requires 2-cycles. You must place a block on the rightmost edge, 3rd space up, or you will not be able to make the 2nd cycle and enter the open door on one life.
- Start your climb using the 2 blocks at the far right of the screen.
- Place a block in the location mentioned above. You will drop the flame onto this block later on.
- Use diagonal jumps to clear the 2nd flame.
- Drop (as far as possible) the 2 closest flames to your left.
- Place a block under the Kameera Mirror.
- As you move back to the right edge of the screen, drop the flame located directly under a gray block.
- From this point on it's fairly straightforward, but will require another cycle to drop into the open door.
This approach will allow you to obtain all bonus items, but does not allow for a safe return path from the extra life jar.