Super Mario Sunshine/Ricco Harbor blue coins
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
 "M" Graffiti (x9)
Clean M Graffiti for blue coins.
- On a building by the start: To the left of the starting point is a building with M Graffiti.
- Above the same building: You can backflip and wall-jump up.
- In the ship: Just inside the ship in front of the starting point.
- On the side of the ship: On the same ship as the above.
- On the dock: On the ground, just past the ship.
- On a building: Just past the fountain in the upper part of town.
- On a wall: Above a building in the upper part of town.
- On one of the metal platforms: On the highest platform used in Episode 8.
- On a cliff: Nearby the metal platforms used in Episode 8. The Pianta on the platform by the yellow submarine will throw you there if you talk to him.
- On a Crane: The first crane next to the ship moving the platform, episode 4.
- Catwalk above Crane: the catwalk almost directly above the first crane.
- On another catwalk: When standing on the catwalk above the first crane, turn towards the buildings where there's lots of bloopers walking on the catwalks. It's over there next to a blooper.
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
- In a crate: On the dock just past the ship.
- On the wall: To the left of the crate for the above. Shoot the wall and a shine shape will appear.
- Underwater: Under the orange platform with an arrow.
- Above the fountain: In the upper part of town.
- By the tower: On one of the catwalks by the tower for Episode 4. Use a rocket nozzle to reach it.
- The submarine: Spray the propeller above it for a blue coin.
- The spider: Punch the spider on the fence in the ship for a blue coin.
- Second spider: Have Yoshi eat the spider crawling on the wall in Episode 8.
third spider also on the boats fence it to is there kill all the spiders and 2 spiders have blue coins
- Above the Water Swim beneath the metal platforms near the red flags. Use rocket nozzle to get it.