Super Mario World/Chocolate Fortress
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Before you enter this castle, it is recommended that you uncover and complete all of the switch palaces.
- Part 1
- Molten Chocolate is just as deadly as Molten Lava!
- Numerous shots of fiery spit can come from any direction in this area.
- Beware of the wall spikes that can come down and block your path! From the side, they do no harm. But if they come down on you, you may get squished and die instantly.
- There is a check-point in this room.
- Part 2
- This part is the hard part containing many Thwomps and Thwimps. It will probably take many tries to defeat this. Bringing in a cape, and keeping one in reserve, may help.
- Some of the Thwomps and Thwimps may be blocked by the colored blocks that were activated by the switch palace.
- Later you find a brown metal bolted door that leads to the Reznor.
- Part 3
- See Bosses for details.