Forest of Illusion 3
|Entrance||Forest of Illusion 2|
|Exit||Forest Ghost House|
|Secret Exit||Roy's Castle|
|Time at Start||300|
- The enemies in this level are trapped in bubbles that float by. These bubbles burst and free the enemies inside if they touch anything, including the ground, pipes, and Mario himself.
- A springboard is provided to get past the first tall pipe. Once on the other side, you can grab Yoshi from the ? block.
- If you wish to play the bonus game, enter the short blue pipe. You'll return at the silver pipe.
- In case you need a mushroom, climb the stairs made of turn blocks. The mushroom will be trapped inside a bubble, touch the bubble to get the reward.
- To get past these pipes, hit the turn block from below to kick the red shell up. It will hit the turn block at the top and kick the springboard all the way down. Use the springboard to jump over the yellow pipes.
- Most of the turn blocks here do not contain anything, and are just there for the bubbles to collide and burst. As such, when you see turn blocks in the air, expect enemies to arrive.
- Once you pass the two yellow pipes here, enemies will generate indefinitely. As long as you do not burst their bubbles, you should be fine.
- With Yoshi, you might want to eat the pink berries from the treetops just like in Forest of Illusion 1. This time, the blocks are set up conveniently enough that you do not need to fly.
- You can get a hidden 1-up mushroom by jumping on the ? blocks in the correct order. Other than that, none of the ? blocks contain anything other than coins.
- The Splittin' Chuck already awaits you when you come near the end. To get past the pipe behind him, you'll need to get on top of the turn blocks.
If you want to continue going through Dinosaur Island, you will need to find the secret exit of this level. The key and keyhole are hidden in the bonus area of this level. The pipe that leads to this bonus area is the tall green pipe at the very end of the level, just before the goal tape. Once inside, destroy the turn blocks, grab the key and put it in the keyhole.
Dragon Coin locations
The five Dragon Coins in this level are located as follows:
- At the beginning, between the two green pipes.
- In the air past the tall yellow pipe.
- Between the two yellow pipes halfway through the level.
- Among the assortment of ? blocks.
- Near the end, just past the tall green pipe.