Super Mario World/Lemmy's Castle
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
This article needs images! If you have any images of the things detailed in this page, pleaseto this page.
- Part 1
- Beware of the Magi Koopa! They can turn yellow blocks or "?" blocks into Yellow Koopas. While they are your enemy, they are also unintentional allies for you to cross the lava pit. Watch out for Podoboos as well!
- You will find numerous blocks floating above a huge pool of water. Don't worry about the boating platforms because they will stay afloat. One of the blocks contains a blue P-switch, but don't drop it in the water or it will sink.
- Secret for entering Part 2:
- Don't collect the coin directly under the floating door in the middle of the room. Collect some of the other coins if you want. Next, mash the P-switch and enter the door.
- You will enter a secret room with a check-point tape. You can collect a 1-Up mushroom from this room.
- The harder way is to keep on going. Jump over the lava pits that you will approach, continue to avoid the Magi Koopas that you may encounter, then enter the door at the end of the room.
- Part 2
- This room consists of multiple moving floors that you will need to navigate carefully. Try not to get squished.
- You will encounter a few Dry Bones along the way. If you manage to hold on to a cape, you can get rid of them.
- Part 3 (Lemmy's Room)
- Lemmy is hidden in one of the seven pipes on the screen. Three jumps will kill him.
- The other two Koopas are his guards. Jumping on them will be no help at all.
- Watch out for the diagonal flying fireball above the pipes!