Super Mario World/Morton's Castle
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Stomp on Morton 3 times after passing his fiendish traps.
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Beware of Thwomps! Notice when their eyes glance at you when you close up. When you come close enough, they will come down! Jump at the right time, and you will be okay.
- Watch out for the Jumping Fireball that comes out of the high pit.
- Dry Bones is standing next to the door to Part 3. You can defeat these enemies with capes, so bring one if you can.
- Part 3
- In this area, you have to move vertically. Climb up all the moving walls, but try not to get squished. If squished, you will die instantly, no matter what size you are.
- There are some spikes that you need to avoid too, but if you have activated the Green Switch Palace, you have some protection. In addition, more Dry Bones can be found in this area.
- Part 4 (Morton's Room)
- Now you face Morton! Stomp on him three times, but remember that he can only be stomped after he climbs on the ceiling and lands. He is resistant until then. Pay attention to the timer too.