Super Mario World/Vanilla Secret 1
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
This level is all about going up!
- There are numerous types of springs, vines and trampolines you will need to ascend to complete this level. Beware of all the flying koopas you may encounter!
- There are two exits in this level.
- There is the ordinary exit, which involves going all the way to the top.
- For the secret exit, you will need to carry a spring where you are going if you are not caped. Drop the spring on top of the blue switch blocks, and jump to the pipe that exits to the left.
- If you are caped, you can just run, accelerate and fly to the pipe.
- Either way, beware of the football-throwing Chuck you may encounter. The finish line is yours.