The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap/Controls
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
|Move. Push. Jump Down.|
|Use Item. Speak. Confirm.|
|Use Item. Cancel.|
|Perform action. Speak. Open chests. Roll.|
|Talk to Ezlo.|
|+ + +||Resets game.|
 Basic Actions
- Push and Pull: To push an object, simply press in the direction of the object. To pull it, stand on one side of the object, hold to grab it, then press in the opposite direction. Note that not all objects can be pushed or pulled. If you obtain the Power Bracelets, you will be able to move very large objects, even when you are the size of a Minish.
- Pick Up and Throw: Light objects can be picked up using . Once an object is above your head, press again to throw it.
- Shrink and Grow: After teaming up with Ezlo in the Minish Forest, you can use him to shrink yourself down to the size of the Minish. To do so, jump onto a portal, (usually a tree trunk, but it can be other objects as well) and press to shrink. To grow back to normal size, walk up to a portal and press again.
 Advanced Actions
- Climb: After obtaining the Grip Ring in Mount Crenel, you can scale rocky cliffs by walking into them. You can use to move around the cliff.
- Swim: After obtaining the Flippers, you cann swim in water. can be used to swim normally, while you can tap to swim faster. allows you to dive underwater.
 The Subscreens
- The Items Subscreen shows a list of the items and weapons you have collected over the course of the game. To equip an item, select it and press or . You can only have two items equipped at the same time. You can also save your game on this screen by selecting the "SAVE" button and pressing .
- The Quest Status Subscreen shows your current status, which inclueds the number of Heart Pieces, Kinstones, Tiger Scrolls, Secret Seashells, special equipment, and Elements you have collected. To view your Kinstones and Tiger Scroll abilities, select either the Kinstone Bag or the Tiger Scrolls icon and press . The "SAVE" option, like before, allows you to save. The "SLEEP" option will put your Gameboy Advance into Sleep Mode.