The Return of Ishtar/Library
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Ki and Gil will enter this room through the door up at the top of it. It contains two Wizards (which take 5 hits), and eight Black Oozes (which take 96).
- This room, like the left side of Empty Cistern, wraps around vertically - and if you proceed in either direction, you will end up back where you started.
- The Book up at the top-centre of the room - like the Fork, Trophy and Beaker - can only be collected by Gil, as Ki will just walk through it as if it was a hologram; however, like the second of these items, it will not have any noticeable effect on him. It may make you wonder whether it is worth getting it.
- The key at the bottom-centre of the room opens the door at the bottom of the room. The first and second keys at the top-left and top-right of the room do not open any of the doors in the room, meaning that there are no keys for the other doors up at the top, top-centre and bottom-centre of the room.
- That door at bottom of the room, like the second one at the centre of Museum, leads to Audience Hall (Room Pass: Q39 - same as Druaga's Grave).