The Return of Ishtar/Main Gate
- The message of "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RETURNED FROM THE TOWER OF DRUAGA WITH THE BLUE CRYSTAL ROD. THE GAME IS OVER. THANK YOU FROM AMUSEMENT CREATER NAMCO." will appear on the screen at the start of this room before Ki and Gil enter through the sole door at the top of it at half their usual speed (or in slow-mo) while the opening jingle is heard from the Yamaha YM-2151 for a second time.
- Once Ki and Gil have left the tower completely behind them, they will stop walking, and the game's title will appear in stone at the top of the screen as the ending theme is heard from the Yamaha YM-2151 and the credits begin to roll below them (which will disappear in the middle of the screen).
- Game Design, Character Coding, Game Story: Masanobu "Evezoo" End
- Game Program: Thomas Akynd Knight
- Music Composer, Sound Effect: Zunko Odawa
- Character Design: You-Ichirou Shinozaki
- P.C.B. Design: Hiroyuki "Fireman" Ohbotsu
- Custom I.C. Design: Fygar Murata, Tall Ogawa, Single Shigeru Satoh, Logical Makochan Inoue
- Hard Ware Engineer: Skeleton Ninja Hori & Hard Ware Engineer Team
- FM-Sound Program: Junichi "Mouth" Mizutari
- Production Management: Keiichi Sahara
- Monster Setting: Hideto "Druaga" Ful
- Map Check: Yaj Mahal from India
DEDICATED TO OUR MASTER
MR. SHOUICHI "GOD" FUKATANI.
After the credits are over, it will say that your last passwords were PDU5JT (Ki) and X7JJ (Gil) before going back into attract mode; the next time you play, you can enter these passwords if you select the "Password Game Continue" option on the start screen. They will enable you to start from any room in the game (including the two you cannot reach by playing game normally) except for this one - and any incorrectly-entered Room Pass will result in the game starting over from Top of the Tower as usual, only with a total of fifty spells at your disposal instead of the usual ten, and an energy fraction with a denominator of 400 instead of the usual 15. This may make the game somewhat easier for subsequent playthroughs, but it still takes one hit to kill Ki.