From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Jump onto the platform, and across.
- Before dropping down, jump onto the suspended platform. Levitate the suspended box down and to the right,
- Jump on the box, and over the log. Continue right to reach the first checkpoint.
- As the wizard, levitate the device above to smash the stone hand against the cracked wall.
- Use a grappling hook to jump across the pit.
- Use the wooden platforms to jump across the spiked pit, or use the grappling hook. Note that the middle platform is spinning.
- At the second checkpoint, the doors close, and you will need to fight off 4 skeletons.
- After this room, you will need to cross a spiked pit.
- There is another spiked pit, with spinning platforms. Cross the pit and continue right.
- The ceiling also collapses, breaking the bridge ahead and leaving a bottomless pit. You can still jump along the platforms. After the broken bridge is a third checkpoint.
- Jump on the spinnable platform, and then onto the first platform. As the wizard, move the bridge pieces into poisition to allow walking across them (although precision jumping may also work as well).
- Create a box above the spiked pit, and use that as a landing platform.
- You will now enter an area with fireballs. You can block the flames with your knight. As the knight, continue upward and to the right. Cross the bridge for the next checkpoint.
- When you reach the checkpoint, the bridge behind you gets torn apart. Press the button to the right to open a path.
- Return to the left. The bridge is destroyed, but you should be able to create a box as a stepping stone.
- Go to the grate that's recently opened, and drop down. Dropping down two floors should lead to the fifth checkpoint.
- At the fifth checkpoint, create a box for a platform in the spiked pit, or use the thief's grappling hook to lower yourself carefully. Continue right to the sixth checkpoint.
- From the sixth checkpoint, either jump along the platforms to the left, or use the grappling hook to reach the ledge above.
- Use levitate to push the heavy block located above up a bit. Release it have it smash the wood, and open the path below.
- Continue downaward, cross the gears, and use the grappling hook to bring yourself to the upper ledge. You can also try jumping as well.
- The seventh checkpoint overlooks a free-spinning wooden board, covered by two fireball launchers.
- When you get across this, you should encounter another free-spinning board. Climb it to the up and left, for a passage above. You will have to fight skeletons before the checkpoint.
- The eighth checkpoint preceds a spinning cross platform. Stand on the bottom section, and use levitate to turn the platform towards you.
- Continue right.
- There are a few free-spinning boards past the ninth checkpoint. You can go over them, or use the grappling hook to swing under them, and go across the suspended platform.
There are 30 experience vials on this level, as well as 20 experience collected by killing enemies.
- Located on the first platform.
- Located on the box in the first lit room.
- In the first lit room, smash the wooden boards on the right with the knight.
- On the boards above the branches
- Before the first checkpoint, on the walls right of the spiked pit.
- Before the first checkpoint, left of the pit.
- Past the first cracked wall.
- After the cracked wall, there is a collapsed bridge. It is found in the small pit.
- In the following room, there are two experience potions above the spiked pit on the platform above, and you can use the hook on the wooden log above the platform.
- These two potions are side by side.
- After the second checkpoint, located on the alcove above the spiked pit.
- The following spiked pit has spinning platforms. Jump along them and to the upper platform for the next vial.
- Above the third checkpoint, there is an alcove containing health, energy and a vial.
- To the right of the grate opened when you reached the fourth checkpoint.
- At the sixth checkpoint, head left and jump along the suspended platforms.
- When releasing the heavy weight, you will also release an experience vial along with it.
- Above the gears are two experience vials, located on the platforms above.
- The second of these vials is on a separate platform, but in the same area.
- After the seventh checkpoint, continue to the second free-spinning board. It is located behind the box to the right.
- Two vials are left of the free-spinning cross platform, after the eighth checkpoint.
- The two vials are side-by-side.
- One vial is to the right of this free-spinning platform, located before dropping down.
- At the ninth checkpoint, release the stone hand. You can do so by hitting a rope holding it up. If you need to get closer, use the suspended platform above the checkpoint.
- At the ninth checkpoint, release the stone hand. You can do so by hitting a rope holding it up. If you need to get closer, use the suspeneded platform above the chekcpoint. This contains the Ring of Spellcaster, which increases maximum energy by 5%.