Hello there! I'm a semi-active contributor on this site, having written a number of guides on a variety of games across various genres and with varying quality. Lately I've been getting busier due to starting college, so my edits will become much more infrequent.
I am primarily a Nintendo and PC fan, so most guides I write for are on these platforms.
The username "T.test" is a shortening of an older username I used to have: "tretetest", which is literally gibberish, the result of randonly mashing buttons on a keyboard. Neither of these names are based off of stuff from statistics, as some people have suggested. The "LP" refers to my failed attempt to set up a "Let's Play" channel, which I never got around to starting due to laziness. Generally, it is fine to refer to me as "test" like some others have done.
I first joined StrategyWiki around the end of 2010, originating from Smashwiki. Early contributions are centered around SSBB, namely, completing character movesets. I was mostly inactive afterward, only becoming a prolific member after starting guides on Dota 2 and Tribes Ascend.
As of 2nd February, I am a site sysop. Feel free to ask me about site policies or for guide help.
My main form of contribution is the text dump. I can write several paragraphs and even complete a walkthrough for a level in one go. However, I am not good at handling images and complex wiki markup. I always appreciate help from other editors; capturing screenshots or creating templates for the guides will make them look much more pretty and complete!
- Text-based content: 5/5
- Supplementary materials (images, charts, etc.): 1/5
- Organizing raw data: 4/5
- Markup technique: 2/5
- Policy knowledge: 4/5
- Conflict resolution: 3/5
One-man show This user can set up the entire structure for the guides he writes, from a main game page, to a complete ToC, and every walkthrough page of the guide. He's not shy to get help most of the time though.
Attention deficiciency This user tends to take on multiple guides at once, but ultimately fails to finish them all.
Midnight patrol Due to time zone differences, this user is online when most of America is asleep. Late night spambots beware!
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Completed. Needs revisit.
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box Did puzzle descriptions and hints as well as write-ups for several chapters
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Helped finish
- Dota 2 Created guide. Inactive as I no longer play it.
- Tribes: Ascend Created guide. Inactive as I no longer play it.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Finished most of the character movesets and added semi-comp strats.
- Team Fortress 2 Updates the class pages when I feel like doing so.
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures Completed main walkthrough.
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future Completed main walkthrough.
- Kirby's Dream Land: Brought it to completion.
- Kirby's Dream Land 2: Completed.
- Kirby's Dream Land 3: Completed.
- New Super Mario Bros.: Completed main walkthrough.
- Wario Land: World 1 done. No plans to continue as of yet.
In progress projects
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter: Started guide. Occasional chapter additions.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham: Current project.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: Active project. Characters are my main focus.
- Bravely Default: Active project. Quite conducive for walkthrough writing.
- Pokémon X and Y Started guide. Low prio.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V Currently inactive as I don't have the new expansion.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Inactive. Middling interest in this.
- Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Adding Emerald info. Very low prio.
- The Factory: Personal sandbox with some other stuff.
- Favorite console: SNES
- Favorite game: Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Favorite Pokémon (in no particular order): Gardevoir, Pangoro, Houndoom
- Smash mains: Marth, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Falco, Captain Falcon