Welcome to StrategyWiki!
Hello Tenwin9! Welcome to StrategyWiki. Thank you for your contributions. If you have any questions, just contact a sysop through their talk page or post on the staff lounge, and they'd be happy to help. If you need help editing, check the StrategyWiki Guide. If you have a question about the content on this wiki, you can check out our staff lounge page. If you want to ask questions or hang out in IRC, we're usually around. On the other hand, if you have ideas for StrategyWiki, bring them up on the forums. Please remember to sign your name on, and only on, talk pages by clicking or using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Finally, please do your best to always fill in the edit summary field as this helps to document all of your hard work. Feel free to delete this message from your talk page if you like, or keep it for reference. Happy editing! -- Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 06:25, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
 MapleStory Party Quest content subpaging
Our current table of contents is reaching a point, what some might describe as "critical mass", where new policies and ways of organizing the links must be decided upon before expanding it as you have suggested. I have reverted your efforts regarding Party Quest organization in the hopes of collaborating with the rest of the administrators prior to making these changes. I have unbanned you, but if you want to remain a member of this community, I suggest that you propose any major changes to the MapleStory guide on the MapleStory talk page. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 06:25, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just to make this clear, this is your first and final warning. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 06:29, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Since you're new, you should be aware of why your actions are an issue:
- By editing the same page many times when you could have made one giant edit, you increased the amount of time we have to take to review your edits; you also increased the size of the history of the page by a significant amount.
- You modified large amounts of text.
- You created pages while not following naming conventions. All MapleStory related articles should be placed underneath MapleStory, such as MapleStory/Monsters.
- You tried to re-organize the guide improperly without the consent, guidance, or notification of others. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs)
 Uploading images
Please refer to StrategyWiki:Guide/Images for tips on uploading images, including how to correctly categorize them. You've uploaded images using valid file names, but you may also find StrategyWiki:Guide/Image naming useful. Thanks, --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 07:23, 21 July 2009 (UTC)