Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos/Orc strategies
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Get all peons except one to mine gold, and have the last one build an Altar.
- Get three more peons, rally the first one to mine gold and pick another peon to build a Burrow near the mine.
- Rally the second peon to build Barracks and a third to cut wood.
- Once the altar is done, get a peon to cut wood and get a Farseer with Spirit Wolves.
- Get a peon from the Burrow and Barracks to chop wood.
- Get one peon from the wood crew to make a War Mill and build 2 grunts and 2 HH.
- Start creeping the green location with Spirit Wolves. Kill the weak creeps with Wolves, meanwhile get one peon from mining gold to make a Voodoo Lounge.
- Get the peons back to chopping wood once they are done, except one to scout. Once he figures out the location of the enemy mine, have him build a Barracks and an Altar near the enemy mine slightly hidden.
- Get the Farseer to creep a bit and if there's a Goblin Lab get a Goblin Tree Cutter or something else.
- Tech to tier two, creep a bit more, at tier 2 get a TC and Demolishers with a couple of more HH and grunts. Keep a ratio of 3:2 with grunts to HH.
- Get armour up to level 2 and get research on ranged weapons, along with Berserker and Troll Regeneration.
- Get TC to get Warstomp and get Farseer at level 3 with Lightning Bolt and level 2 Spirit Wolves. Get three Demolishers, 8 grunts, 12 HH and crash the party at the Night Elf camp.
- You'll encounter tough resistance from Night Elf hero, but your forces should suffice.