World of Padman/Weapons
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- The punchy is a puppet that causes high damage. When wielding punchy you can run faster than if you were wielding any of the other weapons. If you can kill 5 players with punchy you will become a "Puppet Master" and gain a temporary increase in power.
- The nipper is the weapon you start with and is similar to a pistol. If you click the mouse button fast it shoots more rapid than the standard auto-fire speed.
- The pumper is similar to the shotgun in Quake 3 Arena. It has a very limited range of fire but can cause high damage.
- Bubble G.
- The bubble g shoots multi-colored ammunition rapidly. It is similar to a machine gun.
- The baloony shoots water bombs that cause high damage on impact. It is similar to the grenades from Quake 3 Arena.
- The splasher is a sniper rifle. It is great for camping and it is the only weapon with zoom but it takes some time to reload.
- The boaster can be compared to a water gun. It shoots out a stream of slippery liquid that causes damage on direct impact.
- Boom-Boom Betty
- This weapon can be compared to a rocket launcher. It shoots huge balls of fire towards enemies in a straight line.
- The iMPERiUS is the most powerful weapon in the game. However the max ammo capacity is 5 and it has to "charge" for a few seconds right before shooting. The iMPERiUS is often well-hidden. There are guides on the internet which may reveal the location of the iMPERiUS.